Chapter 1

Emily's POV:

this is bullshit. as i thought to myself as i got ready for my first day at a new school.

my name is emily fields, and today, me and my best friend alison dilaurentis will be starting a new school together.

alison is your average dumb blonde, who also has a weird addiction to getting tans, weirdo.

you may be wondering why we switched schools, well that reason is we felt like we needed a change to our lives, and of course our moms agreed to this plan.

i know i said i needed a change, but does thing change have to be so early in the damn morning?

a ringing noise coming from my phone pulled me out my thoughts, and when i looked, my best friend as i introduced, was calling me.

before i could even speak she said "hey em, i'm literally panicking i don't know what to wear"

"well hello to you too" i said as i rolled my eyes and continued with "it doesn't matter what you wear, i mean who are you trying to impress here?"

"you can't have that mindset em, this is a new school for us, we have to at least look decent for the first day" i just knew she was rolling her eyes behind the phone.

"well i didn't say don't look decent. just curl your hair, do light makeup , and put on a black long sleeve , with some jeans, and black converse. is that good enough for you?"

"YES! thanks so much, i'll be on the way there"

"ok als, see you in a few"

shes so dramatic sometimes. i thought to myself.

we also need to make some new friends considering it's our senior year and it's literally only been us two since the second grade. i mean, how have we even been friends this long, i'm surprised i didn't drop her because of her little 5-year-old tactics.

——————-
Alison's POV:

i get dressed into the outfit em suggested me, and finished off my look with light makeup, bracelets, my bff necklace she got me a few years ago on our disney trip, and made sure to put earrings in each of my ear piercings.

"bye mom! i'm going to school" i yelled out rushing out the door.

"okay, bye honey! have a great day at your new school"

i got in my car and drove to emily's house as fast as i could because, of course i took too long to get ready.

——————

uhm im not very great at writing... but i kinda feel like this is ok. also this is my first story so please vote and comment ! ty guys smm