♡ Chapter- 38 ♡

[ Song recommended for these chapter rang lageya- slowed + reverb as I have added song on top 😁 . I don't know why but I cried writing these chapter. Do comment your thoughts on these chapter please.]

______________________________________________________Everything shattered that looked so beautifultill yesterday

Everything shattered
that looked so beautiful
till yesterday.
________________________________________________________

EKANSH RATHORE
FERICA SHEKHAWAT

Today is their haldi ceremony as usual in The Rathore's Manshion only. Ferica has to reach The Rathore Mansion early as there was some defect in her dress as it was taken fron her mother-in-law's botique she told to come her at the Rathore's Mansion direcrtly.

First she denied cause she is also a fashion designer so she can fix it easily but Meghna said " It was taken from our botique , so our designers will solve these only. Morever I don't want my daughter to work on her special day." Ferica smiled hearing her and finally agreed to go to Rathore's Mansion.

" Very much excited arn't we to meet your Ansh." Her inner voice said as she just rolled her eyes and said " Can you please just shut up and don't bother me again and agani."

She finally reached The Rathore's Mansion from the car that was sent by Ekansh only. On entering the mansion she saw there her Ansh was standing shouting on the poor guard like a mad man. " Can't you all do fucking one thing , that Tiwari's most trusted man escaped from our basement. You all were sleeping at that time huhh?"

As the guard shivered not knowing now what will happen now. Ferica was just watching him with horror on her face as she never saw him these angry but what shocked her more when he took out the gun from the waistband of his pants. She gulped hard seeing him like these as he was not looking less than a devil right now.

He then aimed his gun on the guard's head and said darkly " You better find him in 5 hrs or else you all will be dead. I repeat don't ever make mess in my Mafia work or else I won't spare any of you." The guard nodded his head rapidly and said kneeling down infront of him " Yes boss we will get him don't worry."

" Get out of my sight now." He rored loudly as guard immediately went out of his sight and Ekansh went to his office massaging his head. Ferica's eyes was filled withh tears seeing him like these as she whispered under her breath " Mafia? He is into mafia." More tears spilled from her eyes as she knows how crual mafia's are as they were the one who kidnapped her bestfriend Aadya and those bastard mafias were the sole reason why Aadya was in coma.

She felt so betrayed as she got to know by herself and that too accidentally that he was into mafia. Now she knows why there is so much security around the whole Rathore Mansion and why always 9 to 10 cars are lined up in front and behind the main car of each and every member of the family.