Ch1: Visiting Christine Palmer Pt 1

In the Sanctum Sanctorum in New York, there lived a magical couple, whose love for each other was so strong that there was nothing that would keep them apart...

Sorcerer Supreme Doctor Strange and his Sorceress Supreme Clea Strange, his wife.

But, the two wasn't alone...

Living with them was Little Clara, the baby female Mindless One that Doctor Strange had adopted from the Dark Lord Dormammu in the Dark Dimension not too long ago.

Clea Strange had just finished putting Little Clara down for an early afternoon nap when she felt her Uncle Dormammu communicating to her through telepathy.

She stepped out into the hallway and placed her hands on both sides of her head.

After Clea did that, she then began to close her eyes.

After she closed her eyes, there was a bright light and within a matter of seconds, Dormammu appeared in front of her.

"Hello, Clea. My niece. Happy holidays." Dormammu said, in a cheery mood.

Clea crossed her arms.

"What got you in such a cheery mood, Uncle?" She said, in wonder.

She has never seen her uncle in a happy mood, suchlike this.

"I'm glad you asked, Clea. I have just finished attending a holiday party with my new wife and you wouldn't believe how much fun I've had..." Dormammu said, in his cheery mood.

Clea then began to laugh.

Dormammu looked at her, wondering why she was laughing.

"My dear niece, why are you laughing?" He asked, in wonder.

"Sorry if I laughed, Uncle. It's just that usually, you are in an Ebenezer Scrooge bah humbug mood during this time of year." Clea said, remembering the last Christmas party that she attended with him.

She remembered how Dormammu would go beserk and rage, causing his eyes and the purple, green and black stuff to glow.

She just couldn't shake those memories from her mind.

Dormammu sighed.

He knew how much his niece missed the old Dormammu but, he was new and improved, especially since how Doctor Strange reminded him how precious the Earth was to everything and everyone.

"It's okay, Clea. I know that you miss the old me but, your fiance reminded me that I shouldn't be harmful. Especially since I almost had the Earth consumed by the Dark Dimension." Dormammu said, in an explanation as he remembered the fight between him and Doctor Strange.

Clea now understood what he meant by that.

"Why did you need to talk to me, Uncle Dormammu?" She said, now beginning to wonder why her uncle was trying to communicate with her telepathically.

"I'm glad you asked, my dear. I'm putting you in charge of the new program that I have in place for the Mindless Ones..." Dormammu said, in an explanation as he was filled with bubbly excitement.

Clea looked at him, confused.

She hasn't heard about the new project that Dormammu has in place, especially since she was so busy with falling in love with Doctor Strange.

Dormammu looked and saw the confused expression on her face.

"What's wrong, my dear? You look as if you're confused about something..." He said, his voice being really calm.

"In fact, Uncle Dormammu, I am. Why didn't you tell me about this? Why did you keep this from me?! I'm your niece!!!" Clea said, her blue eyes now beginning to glow purple.