♡ Chapter- 37 ♡

___________________________________________They took another on step forwardtowards their beautiful journey___________________________________________

They took another
on step forward
towards their
beautiful journey
___________________________________________

EKANSH RATHORE
FERICE SHEKHAWAT

Today is mehndi ceremony of Ferica and Ekansh which was organize in Rathore's Mansion because it was the command from the great Ekansh Rathore as he can't miss any chance to be with his precious can he?

Now Ferica was getting ready for her mehndi ceremony in her room by herself as Ekansh strict ordered everyone to not force her to get ready from any beautician as the make up from their engagement effected her skin alot and her hair was damaged due to spray and many hair clips.

He also arranged the world's best brand organic makeup for her as she shouldn't have any problem with her skin as her skin is more sensitive compared to normal ones. " Ferica baccha how much time you will take more to get ready , please hurry up we have to leave for Rathore Mansion."

Priya yelled from downstairs waiting for the bride to come as everyone was ready except her. " Two minutes mumma." Ferica yelled from her room making everyone sigh in the living room. " She is taking more time to get ready today then usual." Aayush mumbled earning a smack from Priya on his head.

" Ofcourse she will take time to get ready as it is her day you idiot." Priya said making Aayush huff but before he could answer back they all heard Ferica from the stairs " Mom I am ready let's go." All of them smiled seeing her as Priya and Aangad had tears in their eyes seeing there daughter in her mehndi's lengha.

Ferica came downstairs and asked twiriling around " How am I looking ?" Priya took the kajal from her eyes and said putting behind her ear " You are looking so beautiful baccha , kisi ke nazar na laga meri bacchi ko." Ferica's eyes filled with tears hearing her mother as she hugged her tightly making Priya hug her daughter back tightly as now she aslo had tears filled in her eyes.

Aangad came and also hugged Ferica as she cried silently in her father's embrace as her father mumbled " You grew up so fast baccha." Both father and daughter were crying in each other embrace silently.

" Alright alright now come on stop crying or else your make up will be ruined and jiju will run away seeing you." Aayush said as she hitted his arm and Aayush englufed her in a tight hug. " I will miss you bhai." She mumbled as Aayush replied " But I will not miss you instead there will be some peace in the house." Ferica whined hearing him and said " Be serious for sometime bhai."

Everyone laughed hearing her as Priya said " Come on now let's go fast or else bride will be late in her own mehndi function as your grandparents along with Ani must have reached there." They nodded at her words and with that everyone left in car to Rathore Mansion.