𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆. 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗍

act one-ˋˏchapter threeˎˊ-

act one
-ˋˏchapter threeˎˊ-

THE NEXT DAY at breakfast, Draco Malfoy walks into the Great Hall with his left arm in a sling and a 'pity me, I'm an attention seeker

THE NEXT DAY at breakfast, Draco Malfoy walks into the Great Hall with his left arm in a sling and a 'pity me, I'm an attention seeker.' expression painted across his pale face. Pansy Parkinson is on him in seconds with a bunch of other girls, cooing and frowning sympathetically at him. Lyra almost loses her appetite from watching the scene from the Gryffindor table.

"You actually flew on a hippogriff?" George asks for the third time that morning, switching between taking bites of his sausage and talking. Sometimes doing both, much to Harper's disgust.

"If you ask me again, I'll actually throw my hot tea at you." Lyra threatens before taking a sip from her teacup. George briefly stops chewing and seemingly debates if she'd actually do it. Harper notices the silence and scoots away from him to prevent getting burnt by Lyra's tea. That says enough for George to shut up.

"That's wicked, Ly, but I'm jealous we didn't do that in our third year." Fred complains from his seat next to her. He then reaches over and takes a few grapes from her plate.

"Do you want my tea thrown at you?" Lyra asks him calmly and Fred stills.

He stares at her for a good minute before quickly stuffing the grapes into his mouth and saying. "Hue still waant phem?"

Lyra laughs at his garbled speech and leans away in case the grapes come spitting out. "You're a menance Fred Weasely. But yeah
That's why I want to keep Hagrid as our teacher. We actually interact with the creatures and don't just look at pictures of them. I hope he doesn't get sacked because of Malfoy." She sits up straighter at the upsetting thought.

Draco is known around school for complaining to Lucious Malfoy about petty things and getting what he wants because of how well respected his family name is. The Malfoys are apart of the sacred twenty-eight, a group of pureblood families that are the elitists of the wizarding world. They look down on anyone who isn't a pureblood, especially muggleborns and those who are blood traitors. Lyra is ashamed to know that on her father's side, she is in some way related to Draco.