trailer

jimin  saw his ex-husband was getting married in front of his eyes and that too with someone else. Jimin heart break million of piece jimin was crying hard. Just because of his mistake his husband gave him divorces.

Jimin saw his husband kiss kim jennie yes today's kim taehyung and kim jennie marriage. Suddenly one cute little boy run towards taehyung and jennie.

Jimin saw his baby call jennie eomma

Jimin saw his baby call jennie eomma. That moment jimin heart break million of piece.when his own blood call someone eomma it too painful for jimin. Jimin saw his ex husband kiss jennie cheeks. Jimin closed his crying hard.  Today Jimin lost everything his husband, his baby and his everything

Just because of his one mistake if jimin can't let jennie enter his marriage life. Give time his husband and his baby. Actually taehyung and jimin marriage is forced marriage . They parent decided their marriage.
Their parents don't know taehyung and jimin hate each other. They don't want each other presence around but after they get married taehyung starting falling love jimin.
But jimin hufff still being stubborn always insults taehyung and always avoid him. Don't give time taehyung spend with him some quality time.
Days passad one day jimin full drunk come home. That day taehyung came home earlier so taehyung open door check who is? But he saw his wife full drunk. Taehyung carrying jimin his arms direct went inside room that night them first get intimate.

Next morning
Jimin open eyes saw his husband sleeping on him. His dick inside his hole. Jimin shook his head. And he get know last night they get intimate.

It too shocking for jimin he hate taehyung and he get intimate with taehyung he can't even imagine he moaning like slut under taehyung. In every thrust jimin body shaking. Jimin open his eyes. He  can't believe what he did last night. After that day jimin always avoid taehyung sometimes jimin get intimate with taehyung. But

After one yr later jimin know he is 5 month pregnant  he can't even imagine he is pregnant. Jimin only think about his modeling career. That day evening jimin talk with taehyung he don't baby. Jimin want abort baby. But jimin can't abort baby. So jimin gave birth his baby.

But that everything change jimin always avoid taehyung and his taemin. After somedays taehyung appointed a maid for take care taemin
Her name is kim jennie .

Jennie saw jimin always avoid taehyung don't give him time. Jennie take advantage this situation she start getting closed with taehyung and taemin.

5 yr later taehyung  divorces Jimin. Jimin can't believe his ears his husband gave him divorces and most hurtful things his husband behind his back get intimate with that maid  . Jimin want scream loudly. What happened his husband cheating on him. But it's his own fault he don't his husband and child time. Just because jimin one mistake his marriage life destroyed

....
.......

....

           Jimin comes out wedding venue . Jimin crying hard tears flowing down his eyes like river he don't know what happened just because of his one mistake his life fully destroyed. Jimin crying hard he don't look around. He collapse on ground crying hard.jimin standing mid on road break fails car hit jimin.

Jimin : ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *jimin covered with his own blood *

           Jimin pov
God is this my end 😢😢😢 I'm not complaining but,......... Please give me one chance correct my mistake 😢😢 please God only one chance . I want change my fate. I want correct my mistake God please.......

               Jimin pov end

Suddenly jimin stop breathing. He is died on spot. But everyone doesn't care. All media and reporter covered news      famous model park jimin died in car accident.

Is this end....

To be continued