𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

Song 🎧 to play:

Regresa mani- By Eslabon Armado

                           |Armani Pov|Ive got to escape

|Armani Pov|
Ive got to escape. He's abusing me and using me for who knows what. I don't know what To do anymore. This man is demented. He shows me love then hatred.

My eyes began to water. "What am i doing with my life."

That's when Xavier came in with a sad look on my face. He came over to hug me he held me in a warm embrace and kissed my cheeked . "It's ok mani" I sniffled. "Why do you want me? Why not anyone else" he smiled "because your not like everyone else your different your you. That's why I chose you."

I kissed him passionately and he kissed me back. We fell asleep in each other warm embrace.

_____________________________
___________________

In the morning I felt hands move around my body. His hands my waist and moved me closer to him. I groaned.

"Don't go" I stayed put and turned to face him. I noticed his facial features his tattoos his chiseled jaw, almost growing a beard. He mumbled "staring hm" I sat there Embarrassed and turned around.

However he turned me back to him my eyes looked up at those dark green that showed no remorse, emotion or fear. He stated "we are going somewhere get ready" I nodded.

All my stuff from home was in the bathroom surprisingly. I brushed my teeth and washed my face and then applied the cocoa butter cream. Once I was finished, I grabbed the gel and did a swoop and a ponytail in the back because my hair was long enough.

I added my earrings. For my outfit I put on the cargo pants and bodysuit with a coat.