𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

I woke up still in the same room

I woke up still in the same room. I groaned. I got up and looked at the window. I wonder if Adria is looking for me. Then I remembered my phone was in my apron.

I went over to my apron that was in the closet and grabbed my phone. It was on 51% but hey that's enough to call the police and adria.

A chuckle came from behind me then a tall shadowy figure. "Tsk tsk tsk." I turned around. He grabbed my phone and threw into the ground. "You won't be needing that anymore"

rage filled my body "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU BREAK IT" he was amused. Do I have to explain the rules again mani? You don't get to make any calls we don't want any problems no?"

He grabbed my waist and kissed me. His tounge waiting for me to let him in. I refused. I began to squirm. But his grip was tight. He then Grabbed my ass causing me to gasp. Letting him in. He tongue searched throughout my mouth.

I grabbed her ass making her gasp

I grabbed her ass making her gasp. I like making her feel like she has no choice but to submit. I kissed her deeply. She moaned. Shit like that makes me horny

I let go leaving her helpless. I smacked her ass and made my way out. Sure I don't like keeping her cooped up in the mansion but she needs to learn to submit before we take any other steps.