𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙎𝙄𝙓

"I can't wait to see Kayra in her wedding dress. How lovely she will look!"
"Yes indeed! When will that day come?" Kayra, sitting with Mallamma and Fatima, listens to them and smiles. She then hugs Fatima from the side and rests her head on her shoulder. Her eyes gaze towards the main entrance.
He has been gone since morning and has not returned yet. When will he come? I am missing him! She says in her mind.
"Kayra, are you even listening to what we are saying?"
"Huh? What?" Both of them started laughing. "How will she even listen to someone when her attention is somewhere else?" Mallama teases her.
"No Mallama, it's not like that."
"We know everything. And by the way, you don't need to think anymore because the person you are thinking about is there." She points forward with her hand. Kayra's eyes also follow her hand and she finds him in front of her. Then she sees that he is somewhat angry.

"How many times I have told you all that there should be no hindrance in work in any way?" "Rocky beta, calm down and listen to us first." "No chacha, I don't want to hear anything. But now, you guys get the work done quickly." An enraged Rocky yells at everyone.
"Looks like the mood is not good today." Anand whispers to chacha.
"Don't even talk about his mood, who knows how many people he has shouted at since morning."
"But please calm him down now, chacha."
"No, not at all! I'm not going to do that. Otherwise he will too give me a long ass lecture."
"And this? Is this what I told you to do? Can any work be done properly by you guys?" He shouted again while shaking a file and then threw that file in the air due to which all the papers started flying here and there. He again started saying something and everyone else kept listening. But he did not know that his love was coming running towards him. She came running with a smile on her beautiful face and hugged him straight from behind. He stops from shouting then realises who was it. Her head was on his back. As soon as she did this, Rocky, who was still shouting, suddenly became quiet. Seeing them like this brought smiles on everyone's faces and everyone went towards their work, leaving them with each other. Rocky realized what he was doing till now and he also felt bad. His head was bowed down and he was taking long breaths. Then he turns and looks into her eyes, her eyes which are his favorite.
"I missed you!" She lifts her head to look at him while her hands wrapped around him.
He smiled and hugged her again.
There is only one person in this whole world who can calm the turmoil inside him, who can handle his demon with love. He never listens to anyone but in her voice, he would listen to everything even if she was scolding him.
"I missed you too, beautiful!" He chuckled while hugging her tightly.
He calls her beautiful like it's her name!

"See Newspaper guy! My son is behaving. Now I will get him married!" Chacha laughingly tells Anand and Anand also agrees that both of them should now be tied in a bond.

CBI SPECIAL BRANCH BANGALORE

"Make sure the surveillance continues round clock and don't tell-" Raghavan gets interrupted by his assistant.
"Sir!" He hand him over a file which bought a spark in his eyes.
"We got him! Where's the prime minister now?" Then he reaches PM office.
"What does Rocky do with all the money? We investigated, he has opened accounts in the name of lakhs of people and is depositing money there. From there all the money goes to a single trust. It has only one trustee." He gives the file to Ramika, seeing it she scoffs.
"Of course! Good job Raghavan!"
"Thank you mam!"
"We got him! Find the evidence linking Rocky to the Trust Fund. File charges against him. She orders. After arresting him, we will take out his own procession on the road."