𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

Music recommendations 🎶

• Ella Baila Solla, by Eslabon Armado
•Telapatia, by Kali uchis
• Ron artest, by Flo Milli
• Prince of Egypt, by Mofe

_______________________________

_______________________________________________________

Armani

As I arrived I made my way to the cashier. I greeted the customer and carried out orders. Today was going to be a long day. I know I'm not supposed to be complaining but going to work is ass.

Although you get your money at the end of the month it's tiring. I overheard some coworkers talking about rumors of dangerous man that's been in the city.

I asked one of them she said "yeah there's some Russian man in dangerous mafia we've heard of people going missing and murders happening frequently, his name is Xavier Volkoy.

I almost didn't wanna believe it until I seen the news on the cafe tv. I hope he found what he's looking for and left.
________________________________
__________________

8 pm I got off work and was on my way home. I called Adria and she sounded as if. She was eating. "Youf fuming gome?" (You coming home?) I laughed over the phone "yea" she replied "alright ima open the door"

10 minutes later I made into the driveway. Once I reached the door I seen Adria eating the burrito I made this morning. I stated "Is it good?" She nodded.

I sat down and heated up leftover lasagna I cooked and watched tv. Adria came in with a devious look. "Sooo I'm going clubbing with a friend Rina and you're coming." I looked dumbfounded. "Who" she pointed at me " The wall..Yes Armani youu" I rolled my eyes "I'm not going and that's final" her face dropped "cmon party and little have some fun, be happy and celebrate yourself once in awhile"

That's when I finally agreed. "Ugh fine, but I don't have a dress nor shoes" she smiled "I already got a dress perfect for you and some heels" luckily I can walk in heels. I have walked in heels ever since I was 12.

She came out with the most beautiful and astonishing dress. It was a beautiful black dress with a slit along the dress and a jewel leg garmet. There also was a back to the dress that was revealing.

She also came in with heels that were Rhinestone Decor Tie Leg. I was surprised how she came up with this but again I didn't think much of it.

I walked into the bathroom and slid the dress on. Surprisingly it fit. It hugged my hourglass figure and snatched my waist. Making my plump ass fatter. It showed a good amount of cleavage.

Damn..Adria you knew what You were doing this is so pretty.

I also put the jewel leg garnet on.
And then slid on my heels showing off my white nail polished feet. I grabbed my necklace and pandora bracelet and a few other necessities.