[ ☁︎ - 10 - ☁︎ ]

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

. . . Chapter 10 . . .

- - . . . Calm down, big brother. . . - -

| . . . ☁️🌸🏖️❄️ . . . |

☁︎- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

"So you really want to take the TAPOPS toughness test?" Admiral tarung said.

Fang hummed as BoBoiBoy look at fang and said. "Err. . . Yes, admiral!"

"Do you understand the consequences should you fail?" He asked.

"We will be punished."

"AND? !"

"Uh. . . And we'll be expelled from TAPOPS."

"Hmph. I see your clear on that." He said, he look at you then your power watch the rain symbol loading process is 85%.

"Hmm. . . I wish you luck." Kokoci said.

"Don't worry, commander. We'll give it our best!"

"You think your best will be good enough? !" He shouted as you and BoBoiBoy yelped.

Admiral tarung showed the hologram planet as you surprised and you look around the hologram while admiral doesn't mind you look at hologram planet.

"Huh? ! The test will be done on this planet?" Gopal shocked.

"Correct. Planet valcania."

"Planet valcania?" You curious, admiral nodded and explain.

"A planet that's filled with active volcanoes. . . And rivers of molten lava."

BoBoiBoy think and ask. "What EXACTLY is this toughness test all about?"

"It's a simulation test." Kokoci spoke. "Your task is to retrieve a power sphera hidden a planet volcania. . ."

Gopal sigh relief. "Phew. . . ! Thank God it's only a simulation!"

Admiral tarung look at Gopal and smirk, you notice with curious as admiral notice you look at him. He place his finger on his mouth as 'shh', your mouth 'o' shape and nodded, serious you were curious and confused.

"Where exactly is the power sphera that we need to recover?" Ying asked.

"There. On the peak of that volcano!" He showed the hologram take a closer and there's a bright on top of volcano.

"It's on top of the volcano? !" You and BoBoiBoy unison.

"Yes. So you should save your energy till you've reached the top."

"And. . . TWO team will be involved. Team A and B!"

You all shocked. "Huh? Two teams?"

"Correct. Team B will consist of. . . All of you." He point ying,yaya,Gopal, BoBoiBoy and you, fang.

"We're on the same team? Awesome!" You, BoBoiBoy and Gopal exclaimed.

"Wait! what about the other team?" You sudden asked.

"The team A is already in planet volcania!" You all looked at admiral that what he said.

"They're already there?"