The Real Ring

Chapter 1

Once a upon a time there was a handsome man with jet black hair and piercing icy blue eyes. He stood next to a woman with dirty blond hair and emerald green eyes. The two were a couple of course since they were getting married. Two years later a baby was born to Dante and Christina Vega. They named the child Tina. She was to be the oldest to the future children they would have later on.

Tina a little more adventuress when her 1st little brother Timmy was born played with him every day.

Her mother and father would leave at nighttime to have meetings. They were in so much love until that dreaded day. They had an argument over a tiny glowing golden ring. Christina got angry and threw the ring out the window. She regretted this of course because Dante would not talk to her.

So she searched for the ring. Months went by until she finally found the ring. But what she didn't know was that it was a fake. But she was desperate. She bargained with home-less man that had it. She got it, wore the ring and died.

It was poisonous.

Tina's father found out about her death and wept for days. Getting over it he found another wife. Abigail Adams, an African American woman witch. They got married and bared a child named Tommy who was a half-breed of vampire and witch. Their father died of old age and Abigail became our mother/maid. Why she became a maid they did not know. Tommy never knew that Abigail was his real mother.

Tina, Timmy, Tommy all got bored of the palace and went outside. It was forbidden after what happened to their mother but they did not care, they went anyway.

The home-less man greeted the children on the streets but at that time they did not know that he was the one killed their mother. So they followed him.

He showed them a collection of rings of all shapes and sizes. But one stood out of all of them. He told them to choose. So Tina choose The Real Ring.