INTRO

I might only be a teenager, but life has taught me a lot.
All I got was dissent and disrespect when advice was all I sought.
But I know I'm special. God chose me for this, and just like Noah, I have to make my boat to stay afloat.

One day, I'll sit back in my rocking chair and look back at all that I wrote.

Remember Icarus... maybe he went too close to the sun.
But in all fairness, aren't mistakes part of a man?
Life is all about risks...take them, fail, and learn.
The truth is no one ever shows respect to the guy who does nothing but cry and run.

Let me tell you what happens when you work 'till late at night.
When you take some time off the public eye to set your sight.
Sure, it gets lonely, but remember, at the end of the tunnel, there's light
And as a man, if you've got a good girl...treat her right.

My grandpa taught me that nothing is written in stone. You have to choose your fate.
You have to be careful where you go.  You'll never know who thinks of you as walking bait.
Sure, people learn about responsibility, but most people change when it's already too late.

I hope one day I'll be a role model to my son in the form of a great father figure.
Money and flashy cars might be fun, but my happiness and dreams are bigger.
I can't believe I've seen people I used to look up to actually break God's number six rule and pull the trigger.

~Keero~