The Wonder Of You [Nicholas Ruffilo x Reader]

18+ ONLY | MDNI
-
𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄'𝙢 𝙖 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜

𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙚
𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜

𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙮
𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤

𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪

- 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘞𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘠𝘰𝘶 // 𝘌𝘭𝘷𝘪𝘴 𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘺
-

Your boyfriend sits in the living room while you spend time curating the perfect set up for his birthday in your bedroom. You already lit the candles, mostly unscented but some which smell like a warm campfire and one that smells like candy cane, because you know he likes that one especially. There's a playlist softly playing in the background, curated with a mix of his favorite songs that set a tone, lots of Deftones of course.

You undress and pile your clothes on top of the hamper before slipping on the set you bought for his birthday. It was lacy red triangles covering your breasts and it flowed down over your torso in a light mesh. You step into what is really a joke and an overstatement of being called underwear – it was just a couple of straps, completely bare in the middle between your legs. A pair of puffballs hang just above your ass and the edges of the babydoll top are lined in white fluff. Stepping in front of the full-length mirror you smooth out the mesh and take in your silhouette. Your immediate reaction is discomfort, feeling like these are clothes you don't belong in. The outfit is too revealing, too holiday-y, too colorful, too much.

But you know how much he loves Christmas and how much he won't care what you're wearing once he sees you in lace. Man brains are quite simple after all, he probably won't be able to tell you the color of the outfit when he's done with you.

You sigh, making a mental note to push your insecurities to the side for the night and try to just embrace your sensuality for him.

Your hand hesitates before turning the doorknob and peaking your head out. He must've gotten bored since you see him working on some tattoo design on his iPad.

"Okay. Ready." You say quickly before shutting the door and making it to the edge of the bed. You sit and unwrap a candy cane to suck on.

It's clear he was unsure what exactly he was walking into by the surprised look on his face as he takes in the room before landing on you.

"Oh." His eyes wide and locked on you. "This is what you've been working on?" He asks, crossing the room over to you. "What's all this for?"

"Your birthday silly." You place the end of the candy cane in your mouth and pull it out with a pop, your eyes fixated on his.

He glances over at the clock on the nightstand reading 11:14 pm. "Well, it's not my birthday quite yet."

"I figured we could start off strong." You shrug, "I'm sure by the time we're done it'll be your birthday anyway."

"Quite a bold assumption, with how fucking good you look." He jokes, not being able to stay off your body.

"Mmm." You hum around the candy cane before pulling it out to speak. "I'm sure we can make it last."