Some fact ..😇

Some fact that are related to mn and his friend and family and Bangpink and thier friend and family so enjoy .😚😍.

♣️ : So mn sister call mn appa because when mn father was dieing he made a promise with him that he take care of his sister and mother and give his sister father love and also his sister see him as father figure so that is the reson they don't call him appa infront of people they call him when they are Alon and feeling scared and insecure so in this FF they call him appa so I will mention it when they call him .

♣️ : So mn have very bad past or has be can say a nightmare for .him when he remembered that why his personality his cold , heartless and emotionaless so he always talk in his cold vocie he will say with soft voice with his friend and family .

♣️ : So Itzy is cousin of mn. And friend of TXT & Bangpink .And TxT is cousin of Bangpink and friend of mn and Itzy . So TXT surname will be Choi in this FF I know that is not thier real surname but u have to imagen so TXT is cousin of Bangpink from thier mother side . So Itzy surname will be Lee in this FF so they are cousin of mn from thier father side .

♣️ : So TXT start training of mafia when they are teenage u can imagen thier age of teenage by yourself .So they become mafia when they are last grade of thier highschool same gose with Itzy . So TXT become mafia because in very young age they lost thier parents because thier parents is also a mafia so thier enemy kill them so TXT want revange form thier father and mother enemy but now also thier enemy . So Itzy become mafia because they also lost thier parents in same way of TXT parents because they are also mafia and also because of when Itzy was young they are nearly of being raped but mn save them and from that day they want to become strong and available to protact themselves so I hope u can understand .

♣️ : So Bangpink also have a big trust issue just like mn because of thier past because after thier mom died thier dad start to date one women they also are happy for thier dad but in deep down they are sad because thier father forget thier mother but after some time the women start to show her real side by abusing jungkook and Lisa and by spending thier dad money and going to club for mak#ing out with her su#er da*dy and after that one day their dad found out about the women real side so he breakup with her and sent her to prison after some time thier dad again start to date someone but again the women is also just like her sl#t and gold digger and again mr.kim also sent her prison for her own deeds so after that bangpink start to have a big trust issue . Mn reson u will get to know in upcoming chapters .

........... So guys it's is some Main fact about them that u have to know thier are some more fact but u will be know about them in upcoming chapter .So guys it is 1 suprises for u a double update of the day and thier is also 1 suprise left so u will get to know this very soon .

Love u 💜🇰🇷🇰🇷
TBC
Word : 605 .