Prologue

Akshu returned after an year from Anisha death where birlas blamed her and her brother kairav due to which akshu divorced and left abhimanyu and birla mansion after providing proofs for their innocence.

Other side aarohi fallen in love in this 1 year while searching for akshu as she left home , and this 1 year made neil and aarohi to come closer and both decided to get married and fought with families and fixed their engagement.

In the day of engagement neil believing his elder bhabi shefali and his brothers parth and abhimnayu, accused aarohi that she played with her feelings and also accused her for marrying him only for his family money and power. Aarohi 's family members to falt ashamed and also asked to leave their house and turned their backs.

When aarohi was broken no were there by her side but akshu who just returned few days ago to goeneka mansion after her divorce with abhimanyu stood by aarohi side and supported her.

Aarohi who always held akshu as responsible for her problems realised her mistakes and understood their misunderstanding, also felt happy that her sister stood for her and decided never to let her go away.
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Readers

I wanted to express my heartfelt thanks for your continuous support. It means a lot to me. 🙏

I'm thrilled to share that I've started a new story related to Yrkkh, and I would be incredibly grateful if you could support and follow along. Your encouragement keeps me motivated, and I can't wait to hear your thoughts on this new journey.

Thank you again for being a wonderful supporter!

Warm regards,
Your writter,
Bhagya.