Publication Date of All Chapters

Read and comprehend each sentence, everyone.

Publication Date

The Possessive, Professor Alvarez

The chapters of this story will be published again soon after my exams. I have already begun revising the story.

Please note that the first chapter, "The Possessive 1," which was posted last (or last last month,) has not been edited. The Tagalog words and English grammar remain unchanged.

I will be publishing all the chapters directly, allowing for a quick release. I kindly request that you read all the chapters within one week.

There will be NO EXTENTIONS. I will not reconsider granting any extensions.

 If you fail to read the story by the specified date, it will no longer be my responsibility. For one week, I will be offering this story for free.

After that, it will be available for purchase as a PDF copy. However, only those who have read the entire story will be eligible to make a purchase.

Also take note that this story, "The Loser and Sweet-Thorn," serves as a prerequisite for understanding the story of Professor Alvarez.

In December, I will publish all the chapters of this story after revising the remaining chapters.

The countdown for one week of reading this story will commence once all the chapters are published. This story consists of 17 chapters and an epilogue.

Be aware that this story does not aim to provide life lessons. It delves into the realm of psychos, presenting a cringe-worthy narrative that may not be worth your time.

 I must emphasize that you are under no obligation to read my stories.

Note: This story contains 18 chapters, including the epilogue. It includes explicit language and mature themes.

I encourage you not to invest your time in reading this story.

1. December (specific dates to be announced), this story will be re-published. 

2. You will have the opportunity to read this story for one week only.

3. There will be no extensions granted. 

4. Lastly, Don't waste your time reading this story.

Lastly, I must emphasize that investing your time in reading this story may not be worthwhile. I am warning you in advance. If you still choose to read it, understand that it is your responsibility, and I kindly request that you refrain from making any complaints.

Thank you...