The Legend of Zelda-Twillight princess

ZELDA'S POV-

~~~~~~~~~~

It was dark. I looked out the window. It was gloomy and sad outside. The clock said 6:42AM and I could already see the people filling the cobble stone streets in castletown. I wish I could go outside... But my father.. He won't let me. My father is the king... I am the princess. Zant was up to no good these days. Gannondorf by his side, he was struggling to take power, until he found away to rule out my father, and steal the sacred triforce and scatter the 4 pieces across the land. Someone had to save us again.

LINK'S POV-

~~~~~~~~

Same old-Same old-... I could hear footsteps walking twords my house. Three Kids were standing in the compacted dirt. "HEYYYYYYY!!!"said one of them. It was the ordon kids again. I peeked out my window. "GET UP!" said the short one. I put on my worn out sandals and climbed down to the den. I opened my door. "its about time!" said the short one. I looked at them and climbed down the ladder. There were three of them. Malo,talo,and Beth. Beth was the oldest, and the only girl. She looked about 12. Talo was the 9 year old brat who loved to get into things. Malo is the little 7 year old boy who is small, but has an attitude. Talo looks up to me, as malo looks down to me.. And Beth has a crush on me. (but then again, who wouldn't?;) I walked over to the kids and we talked for a while. They told me that beths mom had a shop in the small town of ordon. (which link lives in) "yeah my mom is selling lots of useful things like,potions,jars, and bee wax... And even a sling shot" Beth said slowly. " A SLINGSHOT!?!?" talo exclaimed. "COMON BETH!!! JUST GO SNEAK IT! WE JUST WANNA SEE IT, AND THEN WE WILL TAKE IT BACK!!!" malo said excitedly. "no! I will get in trouble!" Beth yelled. I watched in amusement as they fought eachother. "how much is it?" malo Asked. "50 rupees." said beth. Malo and talo had a blank look on their faces. "oh..." talo said sadly. I told them to keep on saving up for it. Let's face it, I have to buy it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-