Chapter 35

Kenji and co were shocked, Werewolf powers? That's some serious power to hold, even for Tsukiko who is already part wolf, Werewolf powers would be pretty hard for her to handle even though Tsukiko's parents said they would train her to control the powers but they must be pretty good with their abilities, whatever said abilities are, they mostly didn't know Saten's.

They did figure that Katen was just an ordinary Werewolf hunter without any extraordinary powers except for the fact that he could transform into a big ole wolf like Saten and Tsukiko seeing as his spirit animal is a wolf like his wife and daughter, they didn't get Werewolf vibes from him or his wife so Tsukiko would be the first Werewolf in the Hinamoto family".

Katen's wife Saten on the other hand was a different story altogether, Kenji and the girls could feel magical vibes from her, they could feel it in their souls which was proof enough that Saten was a sorceress of sorts, calling her a witch would be an insult to her appearance and the feel of her power, there was no doubt that Saten Hinamoto could train her daughter".

...

"Did I just hear you right? You said you were going to give Tsukiko Werewolf powers? Are you sure?"

Kenji asked incredulously, the question was directed at Saten as she was the one who dropped the bomb.

"Well yes, she will learn to transform into a werewolf and not go feral, she will learn to control the powers."

Saten said as a matter of factly, her resolve clear in her voice, she didn't seem to hesitate with her decision.

"So mom what you're saying is I will have to learn to control myself after every Werewolf transformation?"

Tsukiko stated her question after the shock of such a statement wore off, she couldn't fathom such a big thing.

"Yes you will have to control yourself after every transformation into a Werewolf or risk going feral."

Saten replied, she wasn't going to take the chance of her daughter going feral but they had to beat the Werewolves.

"That's going to be pretty tough for Tsukiko-San to do though isn't it Ms Hinamoto? It is going to be hard."

Kireitsune stated, she really felt like it could be pretty difficult for Tsukiko to control herself after transforming.

"It will indeed be difficult but the only way to beat those Werewolves is to have a Werewolf on your side."

Saten said, she knew she couldn't lie to them or herself, Werewolf vs Werewolf is good odds for sure.

"Well anyway we need to start the ritual early or this is going to be one long night, so let's get to it, shall we?"

Katen said to try and hurry them along, they were going to need to get it over with while the moon is still out.

In the darkest of nights, let the moon shine bright, unnleash the soul's beast with the Lunar ray and manifest the beast, with God's protection guarding us from the wrath of the savage wolf as it splits into two souls and the one soul transforms into a stronger wolf that can fight off it's own kind to save the world from their attack, let this person become the stronger wolf!"

Saten did the incantation and Tsukiko started feeling her heart beating faster as the incantation ended. Her breath became short, her vision white, then the whiteness became blurry. Tsukiko could feel the familiar feeling of growing bigger but this time it felt strange. she felt like she was losing control of her whole body, mind and soul. Her entire being changing.

Everyone else but Kenji's parents and Katen and Saten looked on in shock as Tsukiko's eyes became a blood red and her body started shifting differently from how it usually did, her form grew into something even taller than her usual wolf form and her teeth grew sharper than said usual form too and when she was done transforming she howled.

Tsukiko's eyes never turned red when she transformed into a wolf but this... this was different, this form was the stuff of nightmares, Saten's own eyes became white as she stretched out her arms and fingers towards Tsukiko's hulking form and from her fingertips came lightning that then formed a cage of sorts around Tsukiko trapping her, then Tsukiko started struggling.

...

Everyone but Saten who was busy with the lighting cage watched in awe as Tsukiko in her Werewolf form thrashed around in the confines of the cage alternating between growling and howling in rage as she scratched and clawed at the cage as well as bumped into it in all directions but it shocked her every time causing her to recoil from the shock every time.

Finally with a final long howl Tsukiko started shrinking and falling to her knees and supporting herself with her hands so that she doesn't fall over. She panted in exhaustion with the rough breathing of a Werewolf still coming through and her teeth still being sharp despite her already having transformed back into a human. Then it all went away, everything normal.

The lightning from Saten's fingertips receded from around Tsukiko and back to Saten's fingertips and then went away completely, Saten and Tsukiko's eyes both turned back to their normal colors, all of Tsukiko's friends walked over to her calmly making sure not to bewilder her by crowding her too quickly, Tsukiko looked up at them and smiled.

...

The rest of the gang sighed in relief and grinned at her to which her own smile morphed into a grin, all their teeth on display in a show of healthy smiles. Tsukiko then stood up, walked towards all her friends and spread her arms wide and knowing what she wanted they all surrounded her. They all enveloped her in a group hug as they put arms around each other.

"Thank you all for believing in me."

Tsukiko says happily still grinning .