Chapter 34

It is a cool night and everything is quiet, it was the weekend, a Saturday at that ,it is Ten minutes to Ten at night and Kenji and the girls are laying in their normal group sleeping position in their pile on the pushed together mattresses on the floor in the middle of the living room, everything is quiet for a whole while until someone's phone starts to ring, for a while no one wakes up until...

Kenji wakes up and rubs the sleep from his eyes, he looks at the phone pile in the basket and realises it was his phone that was ringing, he picks it up and realises the number is his father's number, he stares at it like it is cursed, he thinks that maybe his father has more bad news for him and considers not picking it up in case it may actually be that.

He weighs the pros and cons in his head, the pros are that one, there may possibly be no cons in the first place and two, that his father may just be calling to check up on them all, the one con is that it could be more bad news, the phone wasn't going to stop ringing it seems so he picks it up and before he could answer his father speaks up first, the girls also woke up from the constant ringing of Kenji's phone, it is set up with such a ringtone that is loud enough to wake up anyone close to it, Kenji made sure of that when he got his phone in the first place, an emergency could come at any time so he needed to be ready to answer his phone at the slightest ringing from it in case it was actually really a very big emergency.

Akio as said speaks up first "Kenji, why did you take so long to answer the phone? It could have been a life or death situation, haven't I taught you that anything can be an emergency?"

Akio asks,the disappointment in Akio's words is palpable which makes everybody cringe silently.

His reply is apologetic "Sorry father I took a while to wake up and another small while to get my faculties together to answer, anyway what is up father?"

Kenji says hoping that his father would buy the excuse that he just made, thankfully he seems to.

Akio's reply is an understanding one "Alright then son, I understand now, anyway I have sent a bus to pick you eleven up, I will explain everything in detail when you get there".

Akio says matter of factly, seems like he won't take no for an answer and it is automatically decided.

"Alright, me and the girls will get dressed and then we will go and wait for the bus outside the school gate."

Kenji said, there is no denying that this is an urgent matter that needs tending to as soon as possible.

______________________________________

Kenji and the girls all went to their seperate rooms to go change, they weren't far enough in their relationship to see each other get changed yet, even if the most that they'll be seeing is underwear, they got changed pretty quickly as they heard the bus driver honk the horn of the bus, they knew it was the bus since no one else came this late to the school.

______________________________________

Kenji and the girls board the bus and take their seats, the bus driver tells them it would be an hour's drive because they are to go to Kenji's parents' farm which got them curious as to why they were headed there but they kept their mouths closed as they knew they would find out when they get there so they sat back and relaxed in their seats for the long ride there.

______________________________________

When they get there they are surprised to not see only Kenji's parents but two other people too, a male and a female, no one recognizes them, no one but Tsukiko that is, they had weapons on them but Tsukiko still runs to them and takes them both into her arms in a hug and they hug her back careful with their weapons, soon they disintangled and Tsukiko started talking filled to the brim with energy now that these strangers are here.

Tsukiko starts the conversation off by exclaiming "Mom! Dad! What are you two doing here and what's with the weapons you have there?"

Tsukiko's Dad answers her first "Well honey, we never told you this but we are professional Werewolf hunters, have always been.

Tsukiko's Mom then confirms it for her saying "Exactly what your dad is saying sweetie, these weapons are our Werewolf hunting weapons".

Tsukiko then says "Wow I never knew that, you learn something new everyday I guess, I am so surprised to see you two though."

Kireitsune soon asks "Werewolf hunters huh?" and says "That is super cool, I have never met Werewolf hunters before".

Tora agrees by saying "I agree with Kireitsune-San, Werewolf hunting seems like a pretty cool profession, seems to be a pretty dangerous thing too".

Yukino also agrees saying "Like they said, it is pretty cool but I can agree that it is dangerous too, no doubt about it in my mind.

Jackie too agrees saying "Agreed, it is probably quite rewarding though it is pretty dangerous too I would agree as well".

Hyöna fantasizing about the two hunters' first meeting says "What a way to catch each other's eyes, it was probably love after each heard the other hunted".

Shishana notes "Even my parents do not have such an interesting job, I must say I am impressed with you both".

Chitayna then pipes up "And here I thought Kenji's parents were impressive but Mister and Misses Hinamoto you truly are just as impressive".

Gina gushed a bit "Oh look at those shiny weapons, they look so cool, I bet you made them yourselfs.

Akane then says "The blood pumping through my veins is rushing from the adrenaline of meeting you two".

Kenji agrees with them saying "I agree with all the girls have said" and then he asks "But Mister and Misses Hinamoto, can we know your names?"

Tsukiko's Dad then says "Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Katen Hinamoto and as you already know I'm Tsukiko's dad".

Tsukiko's mother introduces herself too saying "My name is Saten Hinamoto and I am Tsukiko's mother as you all already figured out by now".

Akio finally says "Now to the matter at hand, we brought you eleven here to meet Katen and Saten for a reason".

Asuka adds on "They are here to teach you all how dangerous Werewolves can be and to assist you against the enemies".

Katen then confirms "Correct and we are also here to bestow upon our daughter the power to become something more".

Saten reconfirms "As my husband said, we are here to give our daughter a power beyond her current abilities".

Kenji then asks a good question "Then how will Tsukiko control these stronger powers if they are beyond her abilities?"

Katen explains "Simple, we will train her to control the power we will be giving her and now to blow your minds".

Saten then drops the bombshell "I have magical powers and with them I will finally give Tsukiko Werewolf powers..."

To be continued...