They're Magic Hands, Schroeder!

I woke up in my Beethoven room. Everything Beethoven. What can I say? He was the greatest composer of all time, and I'm not gonna sit here and ignore his excellence.

I woke up to a Beethoven alarm, I have a closet full of Beethoven busts and toy pianos... Yes, toy pianos... This is embarrassing, but I can't really urge myself to play on a real one. The pianos I play from have painted keys yet I can make music from them. They're fine.

If I get mad at myself, I can simply just take 16 deep breaths... I remember that because that's the day Beethoven was born.

I get out of bed and get dressed in my purple striped shirt and go out into the kitchen in my house.

My parents aren't around much, actually, so they leave notes for me on the table to tell me what's going on.

This morning, for instance, I got a note that explained how the school found my piano hidden in my desk.

"Good grief..." I groan.

As I got my lunch ready, I picked a piano from my piano closet and sat down, and slouched over my piano.

Since I do wake up early to start practicing piano for the morning, I have plenty of time to get some Beethoven played on this new piano before I bring it to school- I never leave a piano unprepared. I need to break it in.

Now that I had practiced enough, I made my way to the bus stop to meet my comrades: Charlie Brown, Sally, Linus... And that crabby girl who always bugs me when I'm practicing... Lucy.

I know fully well that Lucy has a crush on me, but I can't say the same about her.

Schroeder, have you ever thought about getting married?

Ewww!

But I can't snap at her, since I'd be sent to anger management classes again... Which I clearly never needed... Right? I don't have a temper.

So what if I exploded when Lucy asked about how much money pianos make? It's clearly an ART, and she should know that!

So what if I had shouted for everyone to shut up during Glee Club rehearsal? It's not my fault they were late!

That stupid anger management class only taught me how to breathe in and out in order to not shout at anyone or make a scene!

As I walked over to the bus stop, I saw Lucy looking at me, smiling. I saw Charlie Brown turn around and he smiled as he saw me as well.

"Hey, Schroeder. What's with the piano? You never bring it to school." He said

"Hello, Charlie Brown. Yes, it may be rare for me to bring my piano to school, but the school found the one in my desk... So I'm bringing my other one. I have a closet full of these."

"And stupid Beethoven busts." Lucy mumbled as she rolled her eyes

I shot her a look but reminded myself to take deep breaths like I was taught in anger management class.

Then, Lucy gasped as if she got an idea and gazed at me with that stupid love look in her eyes.

"Schroooooder... Did you take my picture and lovingly gazed at it?"

I shivered "No! What in the world made you think that?"

Pictures? That's weird... Who would take that crabfest's pictures?

Lucy then glared at Linus, who was clutching his blanket tight.

"So it WAS you, Linus!"

"IT WAS NOT!" Linus shouted back