You're Queen, Lucy Van Pelt!

I woke up in my beautiful pink room. It's very pretty, but totally not prettier than me... I am Lucy Van Pelt, the best girl in the world.

I look in the mirror and see myself- and I smile. I always look at myself in the mirror in the mornings.

"Everyone loves you. You matter." I remind myself. I felt a bit uneasy about this day, I didn't really know why, so I repeated it.

"Everyone loves you. You matter." I say, my face serious.

Silence.

"Everyone loves you. You matter." I smile. This time it seemed about right.

I then get up to get dressed- I put on my nice blue dress and put on some shoes, and blow a kiss to myself in the mirror.

Today was going just as planned: getting dressed, doing my hair, making my lunch, ate breakfast early so I have some down time, and then after school I'll go to Schroeders house while he practices piano! He is so fascinating!

Then it's time to wake up my baby brother, Linus.

Well, technically he's just my younger brother, since we have Rerun in the family now, but Linus always ACTS like a baby.

Sure, he's skipped a few grades, but he always carries a stupid baby blanket and sucks his thumb... At this point, it's a miracle if he finally matures.

I open the door to his room to see him asleep, with his thumb locked in his mouth and his blanket over him.

"Linus... Time to get up... You're gonna be late for school." I say in a singsong voice

Silence. No answer.

I shake him more.

"Linus Van pelt, you blockhead, get up!"

His brows furrowed. I could still hear that sickening thumb sucking sound! Ugh!

"Linus."

I then snatch away his blanket. "GET UP, LINUS!"

"AUUGH!" He yelped. I ran away with his blanket, laughing as he shouted "MY BLANKET! YOU GIVE ME BACK THAT BLANKET!"

It took a while, but I sadly had to give it to him when he threatened to tell our mother so we wouldn't get tv time this week. That stupid blanket!

Since I finished my breakfast first I decided to see what I should do tonight to further perfect my valentines for Schroeder! So what if it's May? A woman needs to be prepared! And being prepared means being prepared for love.

I ran into my room and looked in my desk drawer, which made me scream!

My valentines... They were GONE!

I know JUST who took my valentines to Schroeder. A little baby who has stupid black hair that is always stringy and unkept.

"LINUS!" I screamed, making Linus drop his lunchbox. The blue thing clattered on the floor.

"What?" He asked, as if he didn't have a clue what he had done to my precious valentines!

"You blockhead! You took all of my valentines I was gonna give to Schroeder!"

"Are you crazy? I would never do that for a hundred dollars!" Linus shook his head, that annoying lisp of his now more noticeable than ever, "What would I do with your valentines?"

"GIVE THEM BACK!"

"I didn't do anything with them!"

We argued more and more, until Linus took the opportunity to trip me with that stupid blanket of his on our way to the bus stop!