Chapter 32

'Thinking'

______________________________________

Kenji and the ten girls look like they'd just been through one of the most terrible things in their whole lives, they are still trembling lightly from the experience that they just went through, still twitching and spasming every couple of seconds, the Silver Cells now coursing through their veins with such raw power that it felt strangely cold in all of them.

Kenji finally breaks the silence and exclaims "Well that really sucked it, really was painful, but, we now have the Silver Cells active inside us!"

Kireitsune then says confidently "Yeah,let's look at the positives of this, we now can defeat those werewolves for damn sure".

Tora agrees with them saying "I fully agree with Kenji-San and Kireitsune-San, we might have been strong before but now we are surely even more so".

Chitayna says very excitedly "Indeed, let's face facts, I'm sure that you all feel the same rush of power that I do" and then she exclaims "I'm so excited to fight!"

Hyöna says "Yeah, it is absolutely incredible, all the power just rushes through my veins with no stopping
at all" and exclaims "this is so damn exciting!"

Yukino then says "My being is usually very calm but my whole body now feels full of energy". and then she exclaims "I am basically vibrating over here!"

Shishana says to them "I dare say that this surely will be good for us all against those ravenous beasts, I mean what could go wrong?"

Tsukiko then says confidently "I believe we are more than ready to take them on" and then exclaims "those things can't be allowed to keep living!"

Jackie with her usual willingness to fight then says "I am not usually keen on rushing head on into things, but, Tsukiko is right, let's do this!"

Akane says confidently "I have never felt so powerful before in my whole life, I think we have a really big advantage right now".

Gina then says to Akané "You are telling me girl, damn straight, I say we go straight on over to those damn freaks right now".

"No!"

All the girls turn towards Kenji at his outburst with surprise written
all over their faces.

Kenji then says to them "My father has warned me before that the unlocked Silver Cells would make you arrogant at first".

To which Kireitsune then says to Kenji "I see, that must be why all of us feel so confident all of a sudden, Kenji-Dono please explain to us everything about this".

Kenji explains "The raw power that the Silver Cells causes to course thrpugh our veins, that power goes to our heads

Tora then surmises "So basically it awakens a bloodlust inside us that makes us so confident it borders on arrogance".

Kenji then says "Yeah, this kind of power is only used in emergencies regarding Werewolves for a reason".

Chitayna says "You are making me think that there is something not quite right with the Silver Cells" and asks "what is it exactly?"

Kenji explains some more "The Silver Cells... they also contain a strain of Werewolf DNA in it to match them strength for strength. That makes the kind of confidence werewolves have in themselves that they can hunt reliably and successfully basically become part of our beings".

Hyöna then says "So Kenji-San, you are saying that part of a Werewolf's blood is mixed in with the Silver Cells? That is so wicked".

Kenji explains even further "Yes the Silver Cells make us resistant to being infected but it has a downside without the Werewolf DNA".

Yukino kind of understanding says "I understand to a point, but, could you please enlighten us all to what that downside is?"

Kenji then explains some more "Without the Werewolf DNA all our other attributes highten considerably except our Strength".

Shishana says surmising what was just said "So you are telling us that without the Werewolf DNA in the Silver Cells we are no match for those stupid werewolves?"

Kenji then confirms saying "Yeah, we would get torn apart within seconds without the extra strength the Werewolf DNA gives us".

Tsukiko says then "So in other words, to surmise, with the Werewolf DNA inside the Silver Cells we are as strong as the Werewolves?

Kenji then says to Tsukiko "Yes and No, no not automatically and yes after we have trained for a month with the Cells.

Jackie asks "So for a whole month huh? What kind of training will we be doing for this Werewolf strength?"

Kenji explains saying "We will do extreme stamina training and Extreme weight training to activate the Werewolf DNA".

Akane asks "Why exactly stamina training? Isn't Stamina an attribute too and can thus be heightened with other stuff?"

Kenji explains "Think of stamina more as a sub attribute of Strength, all attributes have sub attributes under them.

Gina then says "So the bad parts are, no Werewolf DNA, No Strength, and it makes us arrogant, the attributes..."

Kenji confirms and explains "Strength's sub attribute is Stamina,Speed's is Agility and the sub attribute of Intelligence is Knowledge".

The girls all now look at Kenji and recieve a serious nod from him and they all give a nod right back to him, they all have a look of determination on their faces, a month of weight training to build up their strength which would in turn build up their stamina, the information about Sub attributes is all new to all the girls but they'd do the needed training

...

Kenji and the girls all collectively decided that before the month of training every one of them would need a little bit of rest, and so as Kenji lay awake that night he thought about the Werewolves, these savage ones, he thought about what could have caused them to become savage, feral, the thought bothered him, those savages had no more sense of self.

Kenji thinks 'Something must have gone seriously wrong for them to become savages like this, I wonder what happened, I know they must have been good people before the change, so many Werewolves are just ordinary every day people who then get stuck with a massive curse, they must have been very unlucky to get stuck as something they never wanted to be.'

Kenji couldn't shake the feeling that something terrible must have happened to whoever those savage Werewolves originally were, he tossed and turned, the girls of course noticed this since they now all slept in the same room together with Kenji ,they could sense his distress, as exhausted as they were they had the same worries as Kenji, it was troublesome.

Kireitsune blinked her green eyes as sleep eluded her and Tora who was beside her could feel that she was the one most worried about Kenji, Tsukiko was outraged by the idea that a wolf curse could cause all this trouble, she hated that a monsterfied version of wolves could turn savage like this and just kill people and eat their flesh, the others were worried too".

End