sequel.

———————————————————————

I already had all this planned out. 'Ride' would be book one of this series I am making, 'Henderson series.'

There will be two books and maybe even more if I ever feel like telling more or continuing the story.

In this sequel, you will be opening a new chapter, a new storyline and most importantly, a new Evagline Henderson. You get to see what happens to her, will she or will she not be able to escape her family?

In this second book, there will be fight scenes, a tad bit more romance, and a lot of dark scenes.

There will be slightly new changes with characters. Which really just means I'm adding more characters. Nothing much.

I'd also like to say you will see more of Evagline and her uncle Carol relationship along side with Draco Malfoy, Narcissa Malfoy and her family.

And don't worry, this will still add up with the Deathly Hallows storyline from the movies. It will lead up to the Battle of Hogwarts and 19 years later. Just in the meantime, it's what happened during the months before the Battle began.

Just remember, this storyline is one I made of my own and is in my own character perspective so not everything will be the same.

So without further or do, let me introduce you to the name of this second book.

-

INTRODUCING:

Description:

Description:

❝ oh who is she? a misty memory... ❞
--------------------------

Evagline Henderson decision has come to an end, she finds out that her and Malfoy are similar with each other and that she has to play along to survive.

But what will happen when Harry and Ron find out what kind of "monster" Eva truly is?

--------------------------

Sequel to " ride" !!

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

-

First four chapters are published now !! More to come. Enjoy !!
- naomi

———————————————————————
published 11.22.23
re-published 6.2.24

© All Rights Reserved.