Prologue

This story is entirely fiction. It should never be treated as reality. Furthermore, the views, beliefs, and opinions in this story does NOT reflect those of the author's. This is purely created based on imagination and thus, deemed unrealistic and strictly for leisure only. 

Taci's Note: This story requires you to adapt in its world and requires the brain to function well in imagining, haha. Let your imagination run wild while reading this. ;)

••••••

A long, long time ago, various worlds have existed ever since, well, no one knows.

Not known to an ordinary creature, these worlds are ranked accordingly, based on their performance on a random category for over a century.

The category their performance is judged on, is decided by the world that ranked first for the last century. 

Quite a gamble, especially if the world that have ranked first is somehow...insane.

Yes, there were times when the rankings were based on ridiculous categories including who-has-the-loudest-voice, arm-wrestling, singing competition, fighting tournaments, and beauty pageants.

This was deemed unfair by a lot of the worlds as various creatures from various worlds have different characteristics and features.

The rankings have initially ranged from Echelon 1 (the highest) to the nth number of Echelon that used to be indeterminate.

However, as time passed by, the nth number that used to be indeterminate is now at Echelon 15.

As every 100 years, the worlds are ranked, the last five worlds in ranking are always eliminated.

How long has it been going as the indeterminate number that it used to be has gone to 15th now?

And how are they eliminated?

Do these worlds disappear along with the creatures living in it?

No one knows but the Echelon Constitution of the Worlds.

As the Echelon Constitution of the Worlds have decided, this will be the last elimination of the five rankings done.

The goal all these centuries was to reduce the worlds into 10 in a logical, pacifistic way.

But, does this seem to be a pacifist's way?

Nevertheless, these eliminations were held since there are many problems with too many worlds, including miscommunication, and nonsensical chaos between the worlds.

With these, the 1st echelon ranked as of the present have been granted the power to decide on what certain characteristic or performance will the worlds be judged on and ranked today. 

Now, what world is ranked the first as of the present? The Isse Kai (is-se-kaay) or more known as the IK-1 reigned the ranking five times in a row.

They've been at the top for 500 years now. 

And this day, the 1st Rank Echelon Committee will have a meeting, that was unlike any other they've had.

Talks about the competition happened.

And unexpectedly, the love life of the Emperor was also discussed!

'With the Emperor being like this, the royal lineage will be in danger rather than our world's rank!' 

Furthermore, the Emperor's niece had all the guts to ask.

"Uncle, when will you get married?" 

A smirk formed on the Emperor's thin lips.

"...I was thinking about that, too." 

***

A woman woke up after lying on a tiled floor.

She transmigrated, without her even knowing.

"What the...where am I?"

She looked around her.

"Who are these...creatures?"

The woman, in an office uniform, was dumbfounded.

"Oh. My. God."

••••••

Taci's Note: See you on the first chapter!

© All Rights Reserved 2023 ©