Chapter 29

Kenji stands chuckling uncomfortably. There now stood defiant two of his girlfriends warding off the very clearly unwanted advances of one of the school's supposed "popular" group's girls who was trying to make a big move on Kenji. As strong as he still is Kenji was feeling disconcerted with someone trying to "woo" him. wasn't used to girls making moves on him and he sure wasn't use to girls other than his girlfriends trying to make a move on him, he was also concerned that his girlfriends would punch out or possibly injure one of the normal girls for trying to make a move on him, thankfully Kenji knew that his more overprotective girlfriends would not actually hurt one of the normal girls as it would go against their code of not hurting innocent civilians even if some of those girls were not totally innocent in their intentions for Kenji as seen with their actions

Jackie says to the girl "Last time I checked our sisterhood was and still is the only girls dating Kenji so back off if you know what is actually good for you".

The "popular" girl then asked arrogantly "what are you afraid of huh that a real girl could possibly give Kenji a much better time than you?"

Yukino then dismisses that accusation with a cold "Ha oh please you are all looks and no fighting ability, go try your fake "superior" act on a lesser man than Kenji"

With a humph the "popular" girl storms off not having a suitably strong comeback for the headstrong intimidating 20 percent of Kenji's harem as Jackie and the stoic Yukino stand there triumphantly while Jackie sassily stands hands on her hips and similarly Yukino stands calmly arms folded coolly, understandably, contentedly. They really are the percect girlfriends when they defend what is theirs which is almost all the time for them and even when they (and all other Kenji's girlfriends for that matter) are not defending what is theirs they are all still the perfect girlfriends for Kenji, they are very very loving towards him and are not afraid to show affection towards him, this has not changed since the day they met him.

Jackie then asks "Well then now that that very much sorry excuse for a girl has been taken care of shall we go?"

Yukino agrees saying "Yeah that is a good idea we would not want to be late for roll call on the first day of this year, right Kenji-Kun?

Kenji readily agrees with that by saying "Yeah for sure, by the way thanks for driving off whoever she was, man I really love you girls.

Kenji holds his arms up in as a signal that the girls should link arms with him as he then lovingly smiles at Jackie and Yukino and they give him a small smile back as well as a lingering kiss on both cheeks and they each latch onto an arm of his and
to those who stared Jackie gave a fiery glare and Yukino gave an icy challenging stare making everyone that was staring lower or avert their eyes otherwise which gives the two girls a feeling of victory over these perfectly normal people, but Kenji reckons that if it makes his two girlfriends happy that they have one up on the completely normal human students in their school that it is actually okay but he also knows that these two girlfriends of his do not like being stared at, some students have taken to calling Kenji's girlfriends a freakshow of a harem so his girls know that that is why they are staring at them every time they saw them so it is necessary for these girls of his to exert their power over the other students in the school

...

The headmaster starts by saying to his students "Good morning to you boys and girls and welcome back, I hope you will all do your best."

And with that the Headmaster steps off of the podium and makes way for the Deputy Headmaster who announces that they will be having assembly and soon the students are all making conversation with each other as they make their way to the Assembly Hall excited for what the new year would bring them, none as much as Kenji and his girlfriends though.

The Headmaster opens the Assembly with a passage from their Earth's equivalent of the bible and explains  the significance of what he read to them and then the Headmaster asks for everyone to stand up so that they could sing the school's hymn as well as their national anthem and the anthem of Armodania which is their city.

Naturally the hostle's only occupants always sit together in the Assembly Hall and today was no exception with Kenji sat in the middle so on Kenji's right side as always officially sits Kireitsune,Tora,Chitayna,Gina,Akane and on his left sits Jackie,Yukino,Tsukiko,Shishana and Hyöna and that is the same order they always sat in Assembly.

...

1 hour later

Kenji starts by saying to the girls "Girls, look we have got to do our best this year too and also this year let's totally kick evil's butt again.

Kireitsune agrees saying "I'm with you on that".

Tora agrees too saying "Me too then".

Chitayna also agrees by saying "And me three".

Jackie says "Count me in".

Tsukiko then states "You can bet on it".

Yukino says "Indeed I concur".

Akane states "No need to tell me twice".

Gina says "I am in too all the way".

Hyöna then says "I will always follow you Kenji-Kun"

Shishana too agrees saying "I will never say no to that".

All of them stand in a circle placing their hands firmly on top of each other and count to ten.

Kenji then says "Okay I want you to repeat after me. Though the task may seem difficult to understand".

The girls echo "Though the task
may seem difficult to understand".

Kenji says "We will not cave in".

The girls repeat "We will not cave in".

Kenji says "Because we are stronger than we come across despite
our youthful appearance".

The girls echo "Because we are stronger than we come across despite
our youthful appearance".

Kenji chants "Therefore we will not back down from any challenge presented to us".

The girls repeat "Therefore we will not back down from any challenge presented to us".

Kenji says "We will survive the onslaught of school work and extra carricular activities and all else we do".

The girls echo "We will survive the onslaught of school work and extra carricular activities and all else we do".

Kenji then chants the last line "Our strength lies in each other and together we will succeed!"

The girls repeat for the last time today "Our strength lies in each other and together we will succeed!"

They throw their hands up into the air giving a cheer so all may witness their determination and then they do a group hug.

...

The first day of the new term as usual is spent doing absolutely nothing so Kenji and Kireitsune chat happily with each other as they had nothing else to do and as they do so they get a nice little surprise as Tora and Chitayna walk in and naturally Kenji asks what they were doing there to which they say their classes' teachers were meeting with his.

Kenji states "Well then we are certainly glad you could come join us, the more of our group together the merrier".

Kireitsune then agrees "Totally true Kenji-Dono so you two what are the three teachers now meeting for?"

Tora says "From what I could gather it's got to do with the usual joint training for the sports they teach".

Chitayna then states "Yeah obviously you guys's teacher and mine both give Cycling and Track and Tora's gives swimming.

Kenji says "I remember now they spoke in Assembly about the new double run triathlon relay, we should sign up ey?"

They fully agree with him on that

...

Later in class break they go to sign up for the new sport the teachers came up with and later after school ended and the whole hostle group were in their civillian clothes and sitting at their usual lunch table Kenji, Kireitsune, Chitayna and Tora let the others in their group know about their decision which they were happy about and then came study time.