REAL LIFE : one piece cast!

ONE PIECE CAST ANSWER THE MOST GOOGLED QUESTIONS! | WIRED

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙
□□□□□0%
■□□□□20%
■■■□□60%
■■■■□80%
■■■■□90%
■■■■■100%

"We're the cast of One Piece, and today we have to answer some of the most asked questions about the show." (Y/N) and Iñaki both introduced smiling at the camera, surrounding by their cast mates sitting around a white table on some cushioned chairs.

She was wearing a casual jumpsuit with a belt around her waist similar to what she wore in the show, and the famous straw hat in a smaller necklace version, but it was a knock off version since she wasn't allowed to take the real one home yet.

Taz and Mackenyu were on either side of her around the table, the other next to them leaving her in the middle blocked off by the two males, who were just like how they were with her in the show.

"Wired we waiting for?" Iñaki joked a pun spreading out his palms on the table, gaining a cackle from Taz and an amused snort from (Y/N) that she blocked by stuffing her face into Mackey's shoulder, "I had to do it."

Mackenyu rolled his eyes playfully raising his arm across him, draping it around her shoulder loosely, running his ringed fingers along her bare arms. She leant back in the hold a bit forgetting about the camera, and ignored the teasing look from Jacob across from her.

A wooden box was placed in front of Iñaki now, and he flipped open the top of it pulling out a black card, "'What is the One Piece?'" He read the question off the paper, looking to the two girls who were the major fans.

"It's supposed to be the greatest treasure in the world, and he left it all." Emily answered glancing at (Y/N) for her agreement, as the other three listening nodding their heads.

She flashed a smile pushing up in her seat more which had Mackey's arm disappearing behind, "All in one piece, too. Hence the name." She added puffing her chest out, earning her a giggle from Taz, a snort from Mackey both watching her softly, and amused expressions from the others.

"Me and (N/N) talked about this, but out theory is that the One Piece must be a taco." Iñaki stated excitedly turning to the said girl, and Emily who were smiling, "It only makes sense, right? It's the greatest treasure in the world."

Jacob snorted shaking his head which made his man bun move around, and raise his eyebrows knowingly up at (Y/N), "I think our dear captain here, would disagree about it being the greatest treasure." He teased sending a thumb jab in Mackey and Taz's direction, resulting in smug smirks to appear over their faces.

Hearing what he said she gasped jaw dropped staring at the camera, ignoring the laughter coming from the her friends, and whined embarrassed at Jacob, "I told you not to tell anybody that!"