chapter 1...<3^^

"Hey there short stack~" jax said, while walking past you, he loves to anoyy you and call you stupid names.

"How many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me short." You exclaim, angered a bit.

"Whatever, shorty." he rests his elbow on your head. "you know you like it~" he says, in a flirtatious tone.

You mumble about him underneath your breath.

"Huh?~ what was that, speak up?~" he then laughs to himself, then you hear a voice call out for him, it was ragatha-

Ragatha keeps calling out for him "jax, we need you to help us with the gloinks again. They started showing up again somehow."

"Ughhh..whatever...!!, I'll be right there. Just a sec." Jax said in a grumpy tone.

"Finally. Now I get peace and quiet" you sigh.

"Anyways, I have to go shorty~ bye!" He winks and waves bye, as you watch him walk away, you sigh again.

"Stop calling me- whatever...I give up." You then go to your dorm and start reading a book. "This book is lame. What do I do now...jax was kinda entertaining I guess...mabye I should help with the gloinks too..but oh...im so lazy.." you plop your face into the hard digital pillow caine gave you., thirty minutes later you hear a key unlock your door, it was jax...of course, he saw you laying down and sat on your bed

"Jax. Really, how-how did you get in here...?" You say, anoyyed at him.

"I have keys everywhere, remember~" he says smugly and winks again.

"Ugh...why  are you like this, jax..?" You sigh again.

"Caine asked the same thing when I first got here...heh." he chuckles a bit.

"Whatever, let me sleep." You yawn.

"Fine...but...can I ask a question, shorty?, nevermind. I don't need an answer I'd do it anyway" he laughs and pulls the covers up, getting underneath them. Laying beside you.

"Wha-what are you doing, jax...please don't tell me your gonna prank me." You stare at him while he's smirking.

"No, not at all, just tired." He laughs..

"Why are you laying in here...? In MYYYY dorm?.." you ask, confused but also kinda...flustered?..

"I don't feel like moving to my dorm now, and plus...im already in here. Sooo...~ why not?.." he smirks again staring at you.

"Ugh..okay. Fine." You turn away from him.

"Hehe.." he raps his arms around your waist.

"Jaxxx!!! Wha-what...are you..- nevermind. I'm not gonna question it." You give in and let him "cuddle" you.

"Shhh..im trying to sleep~" he giggles and pulls her closer.

"Jax..I will kill you. But...this is kinda comfy..." she smiles slightly

"Heheha~ are you smiling?~" he smirks

"N-no! Shut up jax!" She smiles wider, unintentionally.

PART TWOOOOO?~ I worked so hard on this hope you like it pookies<33^^ if you wanna suggest something that could happen next, or another ship, etc...then go for it!!!~♡☆⛧