just another xmas on planet earth

Just another Christmas on planet earth

By james a. galgano

Just one cruel joke after another like a litter of kittens the economy causes you to smother.

On your way to the unemployment line once more with nothing but broken promises to return calls in site.

Loved ones needing home will be able to afford a home again soon before winter shows its lack of remorse.

An unconscious body goes unnoticed by passerby's passing gait more transfixed upon a dollar store being hijacked by a gang teens and older faces covered by daylight.

Lonely souls locked in cells for either a crime or gainful age which makes you a liability for those you raised from birth until now of course.

Populations in various nations daily experience a life without hope or promise as wars they are not to blame for yet have no voice but to loyally fight for survivals sake knowing in the back of your heart mind and soul this is one big mistake which will propagate continued pain and/or sorrow.

Or merely a refugee with or without family members in tow searching for the promised land once offered so willing by a lady once called liberty but such offers now have been withdrawn yet still you reap what you sow where else but forward never looking back would you expect them to go.

Maybe they could ask an unwed mother to be in some proposed pro life locking her innocent life to disappearing options within such borders of insanity no longer protected by apathy or disbelief.