Chapter 28

It was Christmas almost, none were awake yet because it was still around five thirty in the morning but they would all soon wake up to start buying gifts for each other, although the shops wouldn't be opening for a few more hours, but that would not keep them from waking up early, such was the excitement of the day before Christmas, Kenji was the first of the group to wake up so he left his room to go and wake up the others, he knocked on all the room doors which earned him sounds of awakening, Kenji went to the kitchen to boil water for eleven cups of Coffee, one for him and one for each of the girls. He got all the cups together, filled the massive kettle they had with water, switched on the plug and set the kettle to boil, he filled each cup with three teaspoons sugar and one teaspoon coffee, just the way they all drank their coffee since none of them liked their coffee stronger than that, he could not fault the girls for liking their coffee that way, he liked it that way too, not only that, their young minds did not need to be over stimulated like that by too sweet and or too strong coffee, they would be more energized that way sure, but they already had plenty of their own natural energy to keep them going for the whole day, the coffee was just a wake up call and something tasty to drink in the morning, coffee definitely was addictive to anyone who has ever taken a sip of some.

______________________________________

First to enter the kitchen after Kenji was Kireitsune who put her arms around Kenji's neck from behind and pushed her whole body against Kenji's back as she hugged him which caused Kenji to take ahold of Kireitsune's arms and hug them while they were locked around his neck, Kireitsune then kissed Kenji on the cheek, Kenji loved it when one of his girlfriends hugged him from behind like that, he could identify which girlfriend was which from the shape of thier body against his back and their smell, how tight they hugged him, all sorts of factors and more often than not if paired with a kiss on the cheek it's almost always Kireitsune, sometimes one of the other girls would try to throw him off by adding the kiss on the cheek but their smell or other previously mentioned factor would give away which of his girlfriends it is. Kenji was by now an expert of feeling out which of his girlfriends had hugged him, he had a couple months to do so even before today, their school year comprised of two months per term including examinations, their school was special that way, they had comparably less subjects than other schools did, their school didn't give much homework, mostly projects and weekly tests as well as time for learning for their exams in between, every teacher would have them twice for a day, once for tests and projects and once for exam study, most of the studying for tests was done at home of course along with the little amounts of homework they get every day so most of their time in class was spent doing projects and tests and studying for exams, that is why they only had an eight months school year so Kenji had since the first term after they had gone on the survival trip to identify which girl was which when they hugged him from behind.

Next to enter the kitchen was Tora who sighed when she saw the all too familiar sight seeing as Kireitsune beat her and all the other girlfriends to it again but then she had an idea, she approached them from the side and pulled them both into her arms and squeezed tightly and with the strength of her animal form lifted them up, both of them groaned when the muscles in their backs popped satisfyingly, then she let them down and gave Kenji a kiss on the lips, she did not do that as often as Kenji's other girlfriends did but this time it was a power play on her part, kireitsune just chuckled at Tora's unusually bold move and then proceeeded to turn Kenji around and also kiss him on the lips, only longer than Tora had in turn causing Kenji to be the one to chuckle this time at the girls' show of one-upsmanship and then all three burst into laughter.

______________________________________

Soon one by one the rest of the girls started pouring into the kitchen just as Kenji finished pouring in the last cups of Coffee, they all had the exact same looking cups so that none of the girls could be favorited by having unique cups and they were all alright with that seeing as they all were treated equally by Kenji and they all wanted to keep it that way, more kisses and hugs were exchanged between Kenji and the girls, the girls naturally didn't kiss each other since they all decided long ago for their relationship to work no romantic relationships between the girls seeing as they simply just didn't feel that kind of way towards each other, hugs between the girls were allowed but no kisses and that is a fast rule that they all follow, once all the hugs and kisses were done Kenji handed out their coffees and took his own in hand, later on Kenji made bacon and scrambled eggs for everyone, these days he did the cooking so none of the girls had to do it since in the past one of the girls would get up early to make the same breakfast Kenji just did but most of the time they ate instant food, soon they were done and did the dishes.

______________________________________

soon they all had their teeth brushed and had showered only to have to wait for another hour and a half for the shops to open which time they spent laying around on the couches in the living room chatting to each other and generally just lazing around while they waited for the time to pass after which they all went their sepertate ways to buy each other gifts, Kenji didn't know what to get the girls so he decided to buy them all one thing each that they would all like, something that will serve as a promise to them about the future they'd all have together, meanwhile the girls had met up as soon as as they were out of Kenji's sight, they decided not to get each other anything at all and they decided to rather get Kenji something together, something that would serve as a promise about their future together, great minds think alike of course as such Kenji and the girls thought alike when it came to their polyamarous relationship, soon they got home from the shops.

______________________________________

12 hours later

it was exactly twelve hours since they got home and thus it was five o clock in the morning on the twenty fifth of December, Kenji woke up to a knocking on his door, he called to whoever was knocking that he would be up in five minutes, true to his word he was up in five minutes, he opened his nightstand drawer and picked up the ten uniquely wrapped gifts and put them on a special tray designed to hold the gifts up, as he reached the living room all the girls were standing there and they soon turned to Kenji as soon as they heard his footsteps, he held up the tray and each girl took a present wrapped in the color of their eyes, soon they opened them up and Kenji explained that they were promise rings, they then gave Kenji a present and once he opened it up they explained that it's also a promise ring, one that they all pitched in to buy, he hugged and kissed each.

_____________________________________

special 3 end,now that's the end of Season One.