𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸...

𝖨𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖺 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍... 𝖠𝗒𝖺𝖺𝗇 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗐𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗌.. 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝖼𝗄𝖾𝗍, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗁𝗈𝗈𝖽𝗂𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝖽. 𝖧𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗇𝖾𝖺𝗋𝖻𝗒 𝖺𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗒𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌. 𝖧𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗅𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗉𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝖺𝗇 𝖺𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗒𝗐𝖺𝗒, 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖽𝗎𝗆𝗉𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌. 𝖧𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗅𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗇, 𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝖼𝗄𝖾𝗍.

He opened the dumpsters, looking for anything edible, he was starving... There was nothing, nothing safe to eat. He sighed, holding his stomach. Which hurt. It felt like his ribcage was gonna clench any time soon. He looked down, hopeless. But then his eyes sparked up, as he saw some leftover food on an outdoor table near a restaurant. He smiled, looking up, thankful.

(𝘉𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘵𝘰 𝘎𝘰𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘥. 𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘪𝘵.)

Silvera ran and ran... As the scent got stronger, running to alley by alley, finally reaching the hyena looking dude, pouncing on his back, making him fall on his stomach.

"OW-"

"OW-"

He felt wet licks on his cheek. Silvera panted, barking at him.

"EW EW EW EW EW-"

He got up, squealing, wiping his cheek, as Silvera barked, in a laughing manner. Aarf arf arf arf arf! Kenneth looked down to her, smirking.

"Cmhere little"one!"

The dog ran to the huge man.

He scruffed the blue dogs head, as she pushed her snout deeper into his palm, making him smile wider out of his control. she would then flop onto her back, giving her belly rubs. Silvera jumped up, and ran off to somewhere, leaving Dude alone. He stretched, and...

He walked in the corner of an alleyway, sitting down, starting to eat. He was really hungry, at the point that the edge of a bread would be a decent meal for him. After finishing, he lied down, near the dumpster, keeping on low profile...

 After finishing, he lied down, near the dumpster, keeping on low profile