♡ Chapter- 30 ♡

( What you guys are , you guys are truly amazing. I can't even describe what I felt when I opened wattpad. I was so happy seeing the support you all are giving these story that it literally brought tears in my eyes. You guys are seriously so sweet and for that I decided there will be double update just for you guys who are supporting me these much. I know I told I have exams in January but I can spare my 3 hrs for you guys right so here it will be double updated:) Once again thank you so much for all your support and love to these book. I am so grateful to you guys. Stay happy and hydrated always )

 Stay happy and hydrated always )

----------------------------
Who said mother-in-law
and
daughter-in-law
can't be friends. Not every mother-in-law
is villani of the story.
----------------------------

EKANSH RATHORE
FERICA SHEKHAWAT

After having there dinner they all were sitting in the livingroom chatting and laughing with eachother.
" By the way bhabhi , ma told me to call her after dinner as she wanted to talk to you." Meera told Ferica making her nod her head with a smile as she mumbled a small yes.

" Ansh call ma and give me ." She told nudging his hand with hers. " Yeah precious wait , I was making call to ma only." He said kissing her forehead making her blush.

" Kya kar raha ha aap saab idhar he ha, thodi sharam kijaya." She said slapping his arms lightly making him chuckle as everyone hooted making her more shy.

" Hello Ekansh how are you beta and how is Ferica beta. Are you both alright?" Meghna asked in one go making all of them smile as call was on speaker.

" Yess ma me and precious are completely fine don't worry." Ekansh said making her mother sigh in relif.
" Ferica beta is my son is taking good care of you right, if not then tell me I will put some senses in his head."

These time Akansh was the one who asked making all of them laugh at him but one glare from Ekansh was enough to make them stop. Ferica chuckled hearing him.

" Yess papa he is taking care of me even more than I can ask. I am so lucky to have him." Ferica said with a slight blush covered on her cheeks.

" By the way baccha I specially called you to tell that , both of you should come back to Rathore Mansion along with trio." Meghna said as a bright smile appeared on Ferica's face.