Mistakes

Chapter one.

Stepping off the set of my new movie I rush to my dressing room to see Matty.
"Why have you been waiting here?"I ask puzzled as he's meant to be in England.
"I'm just wanting to talk"he smiles looking at his phone that's always glued to his hand,
"Well it's not a good time"I state sitting infront of my large mirrored dressing table.
"I just flew over here to see you"he laughs dumbfounded,
"Well I'm busy" I state brushing powder over my face,
"I'm your boyfriend who you haven't seen for three months" he shouts sitting down on the couch watching me fix my lipstick.
"I know, I've just got a lot to to" I state looking at my perfectly pink lips.

Matty's P.O.V

I look at Holly taking in her appearance. Her long dirty blonde hair, big blue eyes, her perfect figure and her nose piercing was everything I ever wanted, she had the perfect personality and now she's just a shell of what she was.
Now she is inconsiderate, selfish, and spoiled with nothing but love for herself left. How could she change so much in a year?

"Holly, I really miss you" I tell her honestly,
"You've had me for five years, isn't that enough?" She laughs spinning in her chair to look at me.
"It's not about how long we have been together, that doesn't change the fact that we are living in different sides of the world all the time" I shout trying to get my point across.
"Don't shout at me, I'm trying to make this work too" she shouts back.
"You haven't been trying? you've been out shopping everyday with your friends and getting drunk with random guys"I shout again standing up from the couch and walking towards the door.
"It's not random guys Matty, it's my friends" she laughs at my obvious jealousy.
"Well I've had enough of you, have fun living the single life"I laugh back slamming the door behind me as I leave.
"Matty wait!"she shouts running down the corridor behind me,
"What do you want?"I ask stopping to look at her,
"I want you to keep lucky"she says out of breath,
"You want me to keep my own dog?"I laugh at her stupidity,
"I don't care who he belongs to, your keeping him and I'm no longer anything to do with your band"she says as if I care.
"Yes holly, my band nothing to do with you anyway" I laugh walking away from her. Last thing I need is input.

Holly's P.O.V

"I didn't even see it coming" I cry to the journalist infront of me,
"He just ended it so he can sleep around" I continue to cry.
"That's enough, let's give her space" my producer says looking at me worried.
'Why is she believing this?' I laugh to myself.
I wipe my eyes and go back into my managers office smiling gamely.
"Are you okay holly?"he asks when I sit down,
"I'm great" I laugh at his serious tone of voice,
"What's going on then?"he asks seemingly confused,
"I'm fine, I'm just giving the journalists what they want" I smile feeling proud of myself.
"Oh I see" he laughs "I didn't think things had ended so badly" he continues laughing lightly.
"Well I need to go, I'm having a party tonight if you want to come?"I say hoping he appreciates the invite but doesn't attend.
"I'll see what I'm doing but don't get your hopes up"he replies smiling lightly.

Once I finally get to my house it's almost half six so my maids have already set everything up and left.
I put on a skin tight red mini dress which is very low cut in the front but long enough to cover my bum with black stilettos and make sure my makeup and hair looks good, and as always it does.

Everyone starts to show up including Niall Horan who I haven't seen for years.
"Long time no see"I squeal as I wrap my arms around him as he pulls me in for a hug,
"How has things been?"he asks looking excited to see me.
"Amazing, how about with you?"I ask smiling widely
"Even better than usual"he replys
"Did you come here yourself?" I ask noticing that nobody is with him,
"Nah, Harry is getting drinks"he laughs.
"Great, you's will need to come have a drink with me later"I say rushing away to get myself a drink hoping Harry is still there.

I see him pouring wine into glasses and smoothly approach him.
"Enjoying the party?" I ask smiling lightly,
"Yeah, been great so far" he replies handing me a glass of wine,
"Thank you very much" I wink taking a large sip,
"Have you been busy?" He asks taking a drink,
"What do you mean?"I ask wondering if he meant tonight,
"Throwing parties and working on a movie?" He smirks,
"It's not too much" I laugh lightly,
"How about you?"I ask politely,
"I'm always busy, touring and all"he smiles looking smug
"Should come a tour of my room"I laugh hinting,
"I'm sure Niall would appreciate me leaving him"he laughs taking a drink
I point at Niall who's hanging over some girl whispering in her ear.
"What were you saying about Niall?" I smirk taking Harry's hand and pulling him towards the stairs.
"He will be fine" he laughs jogging behind me towards my room.

The minute my door is locked he pushes me up against the wall and kisses me roughly. Our lips move together in sync as his hands go wandering my body.
I push him into the bed and straddle his lap kissing and grinding on him.
He unzips the back of my dress and pulls it over my head throwing it over the other side of the room.
Once we are stripped of all our clothes we get under the covers, he kisses my neck while touching me roughly.
"Harry, please!" I moan as he pushes himself inside of me, he goes slow at first making me beg for more.
"Is this okay?" He asks kidding my neck while thrusting hard and fast inside of me.
"Don't stop Harry!" I moan loudly scratching his back wanting more
"I'm almost there" he breaths on my neck going faster.
I scream out as we finish together.
"Do you think anyone heard?" He laughs rolling over to face me,
"Hopefully not" I laugh thinking about all the people downstairs who could have heard.
"Niall is going to kill me" I laugh face palming myself.
"Don't tell him then" Harry states standing up.
"Where are you going?" I ask looking up and down his beautiful body,
"I'm going to go shut your party down" he laughs.

Twenty minutes later and he returns my house empty except from Niall who stayed in one of the guest rooms down the hall.
"How did you clear everyone?" I laugh surprised,
"I told them you were sick" he smiles jumping back into my bed.
"Thanks" I scoff rolling over to go to sleep.