Chapter 27

Kenji and the girls were at the hostel, Kenji, Kireitsune, Tora and Shishana were playing Monopoly, Chitayna, Hyöna, Gina and Akané were watching the Animè To Love Ru Darkness on their big TV linked to the laptop everyone in the hostel saved up to buy together, Yukino and Jackie were both reading Manga and Tsukiko was playing on her phone. They really wanted to do something that would entertain them more than their current activities, something that will stimulate their brains more than what they are doing right at this moment in time.

They are all in the living room while doing the things they are doing and they are all bored out of their minds despite being busy with their respective activities, Kenji is the first to voice his extreme boredome, Kireitsune,Tora and Shishana echo Kenji's complaint followed by Chitayna,Hyöna,Gina, Akane,Yukino,Jackie and Tsukiko.

They are all pondering what to do after they realized no one was coming up with something to do despite their complaints, it is a hard thing to think about since it is the holidays so they have no homework to do and they had already gone to the beach the week before so both of those suggestions are out of the picture, that is until finally Kenji spoke up.

Kenji then asks "What do you girls say we go for a walk around the city and do whatever catches our fancy there? I mean it could really be very fun to do that for a couple of hours".

Kireitsune then agrees by saying "Sounds like a great idea Kenji-Dono, I think we will find plenty to do out in the city so let's go".

Tora agrees with both of them saying "Yeah, Kenji-San and Kireitsune-San are right, we will find plenty to do in the city, that is for sure".

Shishina then says "Yeah for royalty like me to be bored like I am now is not an option to even be considered so let's do away with this annoying boredom and do something".

Chitayna states "As long as we can do something together I'll go anywhere Kenji goes, but that's probably all ten of us, isn't that right, girls?"

Hyöna readily agrees with that statement from Chitayna "That is of course a given, we all love our man and would love to go with him to anywhere in the city, especially since he also wants to go.

Yukino then agrees too "I agree it would be cool to go into the city to do some things, we could even go to eat something"

Jackie then also agrees by saying "Yeah I am pretty hungry so something to eat is definitely on the list of things to go out and get, firstly that is".

Tsukiko agrees easily "Indeed, going out to eat is definitely the first priority, so where do any of you think we could go eat?"

Gina then asks "How about the animal themed maid café that is close by? What was it called again?" And then she concludes "Animalia Café I think it is called".

Akane then confirms what Gina had just said "Yeah that's the name, Animalia Café, they have waitresses dressed up as animal eared Animè maids".

______________________________________

They breath in the fresh air as they all walk down the sidewalk, they were a sight to behold, one guy surrounded by ten girls walking down the street, anyone who beheld this sight was surprised to see a guy surrounded by so many girls and the best of all is that he was walking in the middle of all the girls almost like they were all protecting him which makes seeing them like that an even more bizzare sight since people are looking at them as if they really thought the girls were protecting Kenji.

When they get to the café they open the door and walk in, a bell dings and they are greeted by a Black haired girl with Green eyes wearing a maid costume and a cat eared headband who adresses them saying "Welcome masters" ,at first she is shocked when they all pour in through the door after greeting them but she quickly recovers from it as professional as you could find in any kind of café anywhere in the world.

The other waitresses look equally as shocked but quickly get to rearranging two long tables next to each other and six more chairs in addition to the five chairs that were already around the first table, this café doesn't use the traditional booths that cafés usually have, instead they have light plastic tables and light leather chairs as to accommodate big groups.

Kenji orders a large steak and fries, Kireitsune orders a Chicken Snitchel, Tora orders 2 large burgers and fries and Shishana chooses the same ,Yukino and Hyöna both order a medium sized steak and fries, Chitayna orders the same as Kenji, Tsukiko orders roasted lamb and a russian, Jackie, Gina and Akané each order a burger and fries. It was half an hour until the waiters came with all their food, while the other girls and Kenji dig into their meals with gusto Jackie actually eats in a much more '"refined'" and '"elegant'" manner. The others eat like their lives depend on it and Jackie like she has all the time in the world which let's face it is kind of true, they have the whole day long to be out and about.

One hour later

Once they are done eating they all split the bill together between the eleven of them, the ten girls each paying nine percent of the bill while Kenji paid the remaining ten percent, Kenji at first wanted to protest and pay the whole bill without them owing him ever but he is quickly shut down when one by one the girls all shake their heads at him leaving him to pay the smallest amount out of him and the ten girls, they really seem to want to spoil him.

They step out of the café satisfied with having full stomachs, next they all went to the nearby arcade to enjoy some arcade games, they all had fun there as they played the different games that were offered ,they even took turns two by two to dance at the dance machines, they were all very good dancers but the one that won the whole thing was no other than Kenji. He probably spent hours practicing this exact game at the arcade of where he used to live.

They then all went to the carnival that was in town and went on all the rides that they could go on, the one ride they all went on was the bumper cars, they all enjoyed it the most, they even went through haunted house rides but they weren't afraid when in that year alone they had gone up against foes scarier than a skeleton or zombie get-up, Rizen to name one such foe. No, really, Rizen and his genetically enhanced hyena tribe were nothing to ever play around against.

______________________________________

They then go to the park and take turns swinging on the swings and they even do back flips as they dismount the swings high in the air showing just how athletic these ten girls and one guy are, children and parents alike at the park are astonished at the group's athleticism, the group also go on to play with the kids and teach them some safety.

Ten minutes later at home

The group were back home at the hostel now doing the things they were doing prior to going out that day, they'd had fun the whole day and would not wish to have it otherwise.

The end of special 2