3● Casa/ The mall

People, I curse a lot, so be warned.

●●●

"Bambina, you don't have to impress anyone you are about to meet, take your time to get used to them, be yourself. Okay, sweetheart." He said and made sure that she understood.

"Okay." She said in a low and soft voice.

The guards, Walter and Tom, opened the two huge wooden doors. They entered the house and went to the drawing room/ living room.

Bianca and Helga were sitting on the sofa watching TV. They turned when they heard the footsteps.

"Bianca, mother-in-law." Vincenzo greeted them when they turned.

"Vincenzo, where have you been. I have been looking for you." Bianca said and stood up to hug.

"Which dress do you want this time, Bianca?"

"You know me very well. There's this dress that's in Dior's new collection."

"Mhmm. I'll get it."

"Thank you."

"Bianca."

"Yes, mom."

"Look at the little girl next to him." Bianca looked behind Vincenzo and saw Sky. Here, eyes widened in shock and surprise.

"I'm going to make Skyler some food and show her her room." Vincenzo said as they left. Vincenzo made food for them with Lorenzo's help. Felipe was busy talking to Skyler. She smiled at something he said.

Back in the living room...

"What the fuck is happening, what is she doing here, did I miss something?" Bianca said as she saw they were out of ears reach.

"I don't, but we bette hope that David didn't sell us out."

"I don't think he did, ma. Do you think if he did, they would be acting like this."

"You know how Vincenzo is, Bianca. He acts calm, but inside his always plotting something. He might know and right he might just want to spend time with his daughter before he deals with us."

"You're probably. If he finds out that I killed Naomi and got Skyler kidnapped, it will kill me."

"You got that right. But we need to fond out what's happening so we are going to England. Be ready to leave tomorrow. I have to go, baby. Act normal."

"Okay, bye, mom."

Helga left soon after.

Back in the kitchen...

"Sky?"

"Mhmm." She hummed with food in her mouth.

"Tell me when you are ready to see your room and I will take you."

"Mhmm."

"Do you - you know what, just let her finish eating Vincenzo." Lorenzo cut his best friend off.

The front door opened, and three loud voices were heard. One girl and two boys.

"Those three are back. Brace yourself for a tornado." Lorenzo said as their footsteps were heard heading to the kitchen.

"Wait, listen, more than three footsteps." Felipe said after listening to the footsteps.

Vernon, Nicole, Milena, Tyler, Igor, Fyodor, Iris, Camila, Felix, Chloè, Dominiko, Sidney, Xenia, Anwen, Anatolie, Kehlani, Carolina, and Leoni, entered the kitchen.

"Where Oksana, Kyler, Vladimir, and Daniel?" Vincenzo asked noticing that three of them are missing.

"They are coming." Tyler answered.