1● Prologue

BTW they leave in England
I know that some of them should be finishing high school at 16, but Imma made it 17 for all of them.

I hope you enjoy the book. I think probably some of the thing don't make sense since I'm editing the book. Please tell me where it doesn't make sense so that I can fix it or commet the right sentence or word.

BTW, do you think I should make character aesthetics?

Warning this book will contain the following :

Gore
Blood
Violence
Abuse
Torture
Killing

●●●

"Sky, Taylor, come on. I know you guys don't like the doctor, but it's for your own  good. Skyler, Taylor, come on. I promise I won't leave you alone with the doctor. I will get you ice cream when you let the doctor check you."  Vincenzo Dell' Orco called out for his little princesses.

Skyler and Taylor caught the flu from playing in the rain after Alec told them not to play in the rain. Did they listen? No, they didn't, and now they have to deal with the consequences.

"No, I  want ice cream. Where's the doctor?"  4 year old Sky asked, coming out from under the couch.

"Taylor, come out, bambina." Taylor stayed hidden.

"I will buy that doll house you wanted."

"I'm here."

"There you are. The doctor is upstairs in your room. Let's go.  Alexander, get your sisters ice cream and Taylora doll house."  He said, picking up Sky, going up the stairs.

"Akim, get your favourite sister ice cream."  Alex shouted to Alec in the kitchen.

"Dad said you must get it, not me."  He smacked Alex's head with a wet cloth.

"Ouch, but you're the oldest." He rubbed his head.

"What you hear that?" Alex asked, touching his ear.

"Hear what?"  Akim asked, looking around confused.

"Exactly. Where are  Tyler and Terry?" He looked around and under the couch.

"Shit!!" Akim exclaimed, running towards the garage door.

"God dammit. Get out of there, you little monster's. Get the fuck away from my car." He exclaimed seeing Tyler and Terry under his car.

Alex stood next to Akim and laughed after seeing Jackson and Tyler coming out of Akim's car. Tyler and Jackson liked to play around in the garage, and most of the time, you would find them under Akim's car, as they see him fixing cars every day for his friends.

"It was Tyler's idea. He blackmailed me."  Tyler said, pointing at Jackson. Jackson looked betrayed at Tyler's betrayal. He couldn't believe that Terry had thrown him under the bus.

"WHERE IS MY ICE CREAM!!!!!!"  Skyler screamed at the top of her lungs and started  crying, not seeing her ice cream.

Alex and Alec looked at each other and knew that they fucked up. They ran to the fridge in the hope that there was still ice cream but to their luck there ....... was no ice cream in the fridge.