Emtry 56 ~ Frangaria emos *REAL!* *NOT CLICKBAIT!!*

Dear dairy.....

....this dream was silly, and a bit weird,it started when i went to a "hello kitty" store to celebrate her 50th birthday, but it wasn't really hello kitty, it was like a bunny boy that looked like hello kitty, then i went home, and just to let you know (it'll make sense soon), sanrio is making a music and voice drama series called "FRANGARIAMEMORIES" and in my dream, the first voice drama came out, and our beloved sanrio knights went to the beach! (BEACH EPISODE???), and for some reason...MANGO COOKIE FROM COOKIE RUN was there?!, but then a seed (the antagonists) Came and turned everyone EMO and they started SWIMMING IN AIR?! only Rosemacherie and Mango cookie were imune to the Emo-ness and became depressed, when i saw it, i got so grumpy, i stormed into Sanrio's headquarters, and had a good talk with the CEO...

....the CEO was in fact...

...all along....

....Harlitt....

(It does make sense though since he is Hello Kitty's knight and hello kitty's the main mascot of sanrio)

then we had a good talk, Harlitt was drinking coffe, and i was yelling most of the time, he told me that a part three of the audio drama was about to come out (They're two parts when i watched it), and the animation team forgot to add a little "To Be Continued" screen thing yet, and that he was very sorry, then i went back home and lisened to the audio drama and became depressed.

🖤🦇🥀⛓🖤🦇🥀⛓🖤🦇🥀⛓🖤🦇🥀⛓🖤🦇🥀⛓🖤🦇🥀⛓🖤🦇🥀⛓🖤🦇🥀⛓🖤🦇🥀⛓🖤🦇🥀⛓

and that's all for now! 

see you later