SEVEN

Asialyn B. Duncan
Las Vegas, Nevada

He's definitely into black women

I'm disappointed in myself I know he would've fucked me so good.

Sigh.

Mondo started off asking if I had any plans for after the club. Now don't get me wrong I wanted him but I didn't want the liquor or my high clouding my judgment on something I might regret when I wake up.

I just meet this man.

That's when I had to be honest with him about literally just getting out of a long term relationship not even two days ago.

Leaving out the extra details.

He seemed surprised but I think he got the point—I needed to get myself together before getting involved again with someone so soon. Even if it was just sex.

I just got out of a long term relationship with someone I was sure I was going to spend the rest of my life with, I didn't want to set myself up for heartbreak, or hurt anyone's feelings in the process of me trying to move on.

Raimondos desire to see me again didn't flatten. He wrote his number down on a piece of paper and told me to text him whenever I was ready.

How charming

He leaned down and planted a soft kiss on my cheek.  Almost like that wasn't enough he placed both his arms around my waist pulling me into a hug.

What I wasn't expecting was him to lift me off the ground as if I weighed nothing, without thinking I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. Straddling him, I caused my dress to rise up exposing my bare ass to everyone behind me.

Shit.

I felt his body tense and immediately he moved his hands to pull my dress back down holding it in place. 

"Gesù" Mondo lowly said to himself. (Jesus)

"Oops" I laughed wholeheartedly

"thanks— I'm not used to wearing clothes this short"

Fuck it though, these people been seeing ass this whole time I'm sure nobody is worried about mine.

"Cazzo, stai rendendo così difficile per me" Mondo whispered right next to my ear. Making me throb against his stomach. (Fuck, your making this so hard for me)

I pressed my lips to his cheek kissing him softly, again on his jawline then once more on his neck. I felt him release a breath, causing me to smirk and him to rub his hand on my ass up and down before smacking it.

This man hereeee.

I looked at him grinning ear to ear

"you a freak, I just know it"