Day 6: "New Girl"

Luke's POV:

Today was a work day unfortunately. I was planning to spend a whole day with Zander today since he had an off day but the boss told me I had work to do with Stacy. Apparently there's a new worker and we need to show her around the hospital. She was starting to work tomorrow and she needed all the help she can get.

Stacy and I waited for our new co-worker so show up.

"So, how is it with you and Zander?" Stacy asks, drinking her frappe.

"Oh it's great." I thought of the ring and my cheeks turn red.

"You're so lucky to have a boyfriend like that, y'know. I can't believe after all this time I still don't have anyone." Stacy sighs in disbelief.

I gave her a little laugh. "Well, I'm proud of you for just focusing on your work than your love life."

"Yeah." Stacy sighs, but it sounds more like she was disappointed. "How do you focus on both?" Stacy tilts her head a little.

I gave a slight hum of thought and looked up a little. I cross my arm and lean against the wall. "Multitask?"

But to be very honest, I think it was because me and Zander knew each other so well that we manage to get things done despite all the things life throws at us. Yes, we do a lot of lovey dovey stuff but we also get work done at the same time. Which I am glad about.

Stacy gives me a weird face. She opened her mouth as she was about to say something, but a familiar voice caught both of our attention.

We looked at the new lady with our jaws open. I stepped out of the wall. She had blonde hair with pink tips, and clear Green eyes...

"So, are you two going to give me a tour around here?"

Stacy and I looked at each other; eyes wide, then back at the girl.

"Yes, we are." Stacy says.

"Oh perfect." The girl took out her phone to look at herself before smirking at us. "I'm Zoey."

Sorry this isn't fluff or anything. Let's just say... this is just the start of something-

I'm kinda scared on how this will turn out but ya know what ;w; we'll be fine. It'll all be fine HAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Anyway see you on the next day!