Chapter 7 ~ Am ok?

🖤

Words:-1400++

Words:-1400++

____________________________

In the early morning, Abhay awoke with a sense of urgency. He needed to pick up Raha from her friend's house and relocate her to a safer place. Eager to meet her, he hastily prepared himself for the day, skipping breakfast.

As he was on the verge of leaving the house, he noticed Siddharat returning from his gym. Abhay didn't engage in any conversation and merely rolled his eyes at Siddharat before proceeding to his car.

He set out on his journey towards Raha's friend's house with a sense of determination and purpose.

Upon arriving at Samira's apartment, Abhay rang the doorbell. Samira opened the door and was taken aback by the sight of the handsome man standing before her.

"Is Raha here?" Abhay inquired politely.

Samira, puzzled by the stranger's arrival, responded, "Oh, yes. Who are you?"

"I'm a friend of hers," Abhay replied.

"Oh," Samira exclaimed, "Please, come in."

Abhay expressed his gratitude with a polite nod and stepped into her home. Samira guided him, saying, "She's staying in that room."

Abhay sought further confirmation, asking, "May I go in?"

Samira readily agreed, "Yes, please do."

Abhay quietly entered the room and saw that Raha was still peacefully asleep. A warm smile crept across his face, glad to see her enjoying such a serene slumber.

He sat down on the bed, determined not to disturb her rest, and used his phone to search for suitable and secure apartments where Raha could live safely.

Fifteen minutes passed, and Raha shifted in her sleep, turning towards Abhay's side. Suddenly, her eyes opened wide, and she was taken aback to find a man sitting there. She swiftly awoke and returned to her sitting position, her heart racing with surprise.

Raha, initially startled, soon recognized Abhay, and her tension subsided.

"Finally, you woke up," Abhay greeted her.

Raha inquired, "When did you arrive?"

Abhay, with a gentle smile, replied, "While you were still sleeping."

Curiosity piqued, Raha asked, "Why didn't you wake me?"

Abhay answered, "Because I didn't want to disturb your peaceful rest."

Before Raha could continue her sentence, Abhay interjected, "Anyways, pack your belongings. We need to leave."

Perplexed, Raha questioned, "Why?"