williams obssession arc

characters and plot:

henry emily aucfnaft gets bitches (aka william afton aucfnaft)

One morning, William decided to wake up and get out of bed, for yet another delightful day at work. He tossed left and right untill he opened his eyes, sitting up on the side of his bed as he yawned, blinking like a frog whilst opening and closing his mouth, making that cat certain cat noise. He glared ahead untill he finally woke up properly, then he rubbed the side of his head. He turned to look at the drawer beside his bed to check the time, since watches don't exist to him, and he stood up.

He began stretching himself before walking up and over to the kitchen quietly, closing his bedroom door behind himself. He turned on a kettle to boil, after filling it with water, and left it there. He turned around and crossed his arms, leaning back on the counter, thinking to himself whilst he stared down at his feet, waiting impatiently.

W: "I wonder what I will do at work today."

He thought to himself. He really does enjoy Henry's presence around him, makes him feel more at 'ease'. So much that he looses track on what he does sometimes. He began to smile slightly and blush to himself, just thinking about his husband. Well, they're not husbands, but Henry sure was his. He just didn't know that yet. William shivered and smiled wider, a small droop of drool went down his mouth.

M: "Dad?"

God no, this child just walked in on his father acting like a cat with stage 5 rabies.

William screeched as he widened his eyes, jumping up and staring at Michael ahead, across the other kitchen counter, quickly covering his lap with one hand.

W: "Yes? Yes, son? Michael? What is it?" William frantically turned off the kettle, putting the water in a mug after putting some coffee powder in.

W: "Why are you up so early?" William asked.

M: "Every time you wake up to make coffee, this house shakes as if there's an active earthquake. You're loud." Michael said, walking off, yawning.

William stared blankly and blinked occassionally. How rude, to be insulted by your oldest son as soon as you wake up. He wasn't wrong, he was just slamming drawers shut afterall. He yawned again and rubbed his eyes, checking the clock on the wall whilst sipping his extremely hot coffee, almost burning his tongue. He thought to himself, whilst shaking the mug of coffee around to let steam out, what the fuck was I just thinking?

Time was if it just got rewinded, he stared down at his feet once more whilst leaning against the counter, imagining Henry standing there. He looked up at him, Henry's hands beside the counter, alongst his hips. William smiled sheepishly as he blushed crazily. Whatever surprise daydream this is, William was all in for it. He didn't care how cheesy it was, to be daydreaming of your work partner like this, although it was obvious he had a crush on him. He was so close to Henry, he considered him a replacement for his divorced ex wife.

He glanced up and down at Henry, whilst he put his hand on William's shoulder. He leaned slightly closer whilst the both of their faces nearly touched. William was blushing and steam was coming off of him, sweat droplets rapidly dripping down his face, and his insides sounded like a train steaming. His heart was pouncing out of his chest, back and forth, you could see the outline coming out from his chest.

God damn, he thought to himself, now holding Henry's cheek. They both smiled to eachother, until the embarrassing sound of a disc scratch played. William's world froze before him.

H: "Wow, I didn't know you were this crazy over me, William." Suddenly, his thoughts stopped.

He stared forward and blinked panickedly, watching Henry lean in the front door doorway. He blushed slightly, then quickly shrugged it off, realising he is in real life now. He almost dropped his coffee mug, nervously chuckling, quickly covering his lap.

W: "Uh, what? What do you mean? Also, do you just let yourself into my house?" William shrugged it off, finding it funny.

H: "All these pictures on your wa... is that a drawing of my face on your ex wife?"

William sprung upwards, laughing it off loudly, making it extremely clear he was laughing at what Henry had just said.