He returnes

Kristina is the shy,quite,nerdy girl that gets bullied. The popular kids don't like how she looks and how smart she is. She wasn't a genius at all she was average,but she cared about school. She tried to get the good grades that's what made her smart. the populars didn't like it, and showed her all the time just how much they didn't. She just wanted to disappear no one would care she told herself. Then she thought of her three best friends Nicole Courtney and Jenny. She couldn't do that to them. The thing is one day something was different she couldn't put her finger on it. It was the first day back to school after summer break and, just a regular Monday for her, but something was off with her peers. They were all outside like they was waiting on someone. They didn't even look at her or call her names. She was grateful and continued to walk to the school doors. When she reached them she had prepared herself for the insults, shoving, and tripping but it was like a ghost town hardly anyone insight. She walked to her locker to put her bag away when here three best friends came up to her.

"What's up Kristina" they all asked excitedly
That was when she knew something was up. They are hardly ever this excited.
"Nothing. Now you guys tell me what's up. Where is everyone? I didn't even get tripped or called fat or anything today. What's going on?" She asked

They all looked at each other in disbelief then turned their gaze to her.
"You haven't heard" Thy asked in utter disbelief
"Heard what" she asked getting irritated at them
Christina Adams an his group of friends moved back today. Was their response excitedly as they looked at her. "Oh" was her response as she said we should head to class. They nodded agreeing with her but she didn't  miss their questioning eyes as they walked to English, but she couldn't blame them for wanting to know why she wasn't as excited as them and the rest of the school was.

It's been years since she's heard that name. She didn't know how to react but would you if your childhood best friend had just moved back to town. She didn't know him anymore and he didn't know her. She wasn't the same girls she was in elementary school. She wasn't full of sunshine and happiness like before. He bullies made sure of that. She wasn't like the little girl that like to play house and believed in fairy tales anymore. He parents had always been like the Cinderella story to her and they were divorced. Her brother barley talked to her and when he did thy fought. She didn't know how to react because everything changed in the six years he had been gone. He was her protector and when he left she had no one until Jenny Nicole an Courtney came along. Before getting anymore into thought the bell signaling the start of English rang. It was her Junior yer but nothing changed. She still knew she'd get the good grades, knew the bullying would continue only difference Chris was back.

It was like right on cue him and his little group entered the classroom. She only knew it was him because of his black hair, and forest green eyes. His eyes were just like they were in elementary school. He has definitely grown up and every female in the class knew it. He looked around the class with a breath taking smile. His eyes scanning the classroom like he was looking for someone. He couldn't see her or didn't recognize her. She was happy about that. I don't think she's been so happy about her seat in the back corner of the classroom. They were asked to take a seat in front of her and her friends. They didn't even notice them and Kristina couldn't be more grateful.. It only got better when English ended and she was was able to get out of the classroom without getting noticed.