Packing Up For College

Having the best memories in high school was literally a blast for Ruby and her friends since they've done graduated high school, she started to hang out with her friends more often even the turtles and April too.

Agatha taught Ruby how to drive a car at 16 years old, but now that Ruby was growing up so fast and now she's turning 20 years old on her birthday in two weeks. Alot of things changed for her because Ruby was going to college in California, she got accepted to a University Art College, her dream was becoming a cartoonist as she loves drawing cartoon characters all the time and even anime characters.

Unfortunately, Ruby stopped wearing the usual outfit that she'd always wear a green turtle neck sweater and purple violet striped socks and violet boots but she stopped wearing that and started to go with something that was more of her style since she was gonna become an adult on her birthday. Ruby picked out some clothes that she really loved it was a pink cut out rib knit crop tank top shirt with black shorts and with golden earrings.

She started to look at herself in the mirror as Ruby looks beautiful with her new style clothes now

She started to look at herself in the mirror as Ruby looks beautiful with her new style clothes now. She was almost done packing up for college but she won't be leaving until August during the summer. Looking forward back to the memories and the pictures that she had on her phone, while smiling at the photos and having the good times by her side.

As Ruby was about to get another box to put her stuff in, she found a picture of her and Raph smiling at their high school graduation wearing their black gowns and hats, she sighed sadly and thought about raph and skylar have gotten back together over the senior year because ruby and raph got into an argument and they decided to break up, it did hurt at first going through the heartbreaks and breakups it's been tough for Ruby to get over it somehow.

Although, it was time for her to let go of the past and started to think about her future that came ahead of her to have her own life as an adult and teenager but most of the times Ruby kinda missed being a teenager and she was gonna miss all of her friends too especially Raph because she hasn't heard from him in months, which Ruby decided that her and Raph should just stay as friends.

"Hey Ruby, are you excited for college?" Agatha asked in a happy tone as she came into her daughter's room, Ruby turned around and smiled.

"Yeah, it's gonna be great! I'm really excited about it and also my birthday too!" Ruby said in happiness. Agatha smiled, stroking her cheek and looking at her.

"Oh Ruby, I'm really gonna miss you when you go off to college!" Agatha said gently as she started to tear up a little bit and sniffled.

"Aww Mom, it's okay! I won't be gone for that long anyway I'll come back and visit on the holidays!" Ruby said gently as she hugged her mother tightly and let go, then it was time for Ruby to finish up packing.

"Well, I guess I've better finish up packing, you know? I've got only one month to leave for college during the summer!" Ruby said gently with a smile on her face and Agatha was gonna throw her a surprise party for her birthday.

"Okay sweetie, and be sure to invite your friends to your party, I'll really want to take lots of pictures before you leave for college next month!" Agatha said gently as Ruby nodded, putting a few things in the boxes and she took her phone, scrolling down the invites, sending the invitations on her phone and she just sent an invitation to Raph, April, Leo, Donnie, Mikey, Gabby and Terra.

However, Ruby needed help carrying those boxes out to her car as she got her dad and uncle brill to help out with this. Her little brother Sam was 10 years old now, he was a little annoying to his sister sometimes but they've still gotten along pretty great over the years.

"Hey Ruby, even though that I can be annoying to you sometimes, you'll always be my big sister!" Sam said honestly as Ruby knew that it was the nicest thing that Sam has ever said to her.

"Aww thanks Sam!" Ruby said gently.

Arthur smiled and called out. "Dinner is ready! Come and get it!"

Sam and Ruby looked at each other, competitive as they were gonna race each other inside the house.

"Come on Sam, I'll race you!" Ruby said as she got a head start already.

"No fair Ruby! You gotten a head start!" Sam cried out as he was the last one to go in the house. They were bonding together like always, and Ruby was growing up so fast, heading to college soon.