FIVE

Asialyn B. Duncan
Las Vegas, Nevada

"MAN NO THAT BITCH WEIRD AF" Q shouted at Sky arguing about Baddies South

They've been going at it for ten minutes straight.

At this point I'm just about to rewind it and turn the volume up on their ass cause now I'm missing the fight.

I take a pull from the blunt I rolled and pass it to Sky just for her to hold it and not hit it—too busy trying to get her point across about how Chrisean Rock is 'That bitch' just for Q to rebuttal that she's only on Rock's side because they both from Baltimore.

Chileeee.

I sit up a bit and grab the blunt back from out of sky's hand and relit it, bitch not even paying attention. I chose to just scroll through my instagram for a few until they are done.

                                      . . .

"I KNO THATS RIGHTT" sky hyped me up when I walked out the bathroom in my outfit for tonight.

I was feeling very exposed but not uncomfortable

So I'll roll with it.

Sky just spent the past 30 minutes helping me throw on my jet black middle part buss down & doing my edges for me.

"She think she grown or some?" Q intervened with a disgusted face once I started feeling myself in his body mirror and bending over to twerk a little, Causing Sky to clap her hands to the speed of my movements and join in.

Q just walked away shaking his head at our shenanigans.

Q decided to drop off at Lotus because he didn't want us to take an Uber and said he'd be here to pick us up. We practically begged him to come out with us but he said it wasn't his vibe right now and that he had 'some business to take care of'

Whatever that means.

I feel overly dressed next to Sky but she had a way more revealing outfit in her duffel bag that I saw her pick up from the mall today. Right now shes just wearing biker shorts and a graphic shirt.