Forgiveness

Odin x Reader

____________________

"Don't act like a fool, woman. You'll taint my image" he said walking away from her, to greet the other ladies. "I-im sorry.." She mumbled. "Good. I don't wish to be seen with such a foolish woman" his voice was icy, harsh.
He smiled and turned away to greet the other ladies. [Name] was left forgotten. She stared at him longingly before walking out crying.
He didn't look around, he didn't hear the sound of the woman's sobs, he just continued smiling and greeting the ladies.

Later that night, while Odin was sleeping, he heard a soft knock on his door. Opening his eyes, Odin got out of bed. He put on his robe and went and opened the door slowly. Standing outside the door was [Name], crying softly and not looking at him. "Why are you here, woman?" He questions her. "I just left something..." She mumbled softly. He rolled his eyes and sighed "Well come on. Tell me what it is, woman. So I can get back to sleep" he said harshly. "My necklace on the side table..." She said while staring at the marble floor. He turned and walked back into the room and over to where a necklace was laying on the table. "Here it is. Now get out" she left without saying a word.

After she left, Odin took his robe off and laid back down on his bed. He turned so he now faced the wall. "Stupid woman" he mumbled to himself. And so he laid there for a while, until he heard another knock on his door. With a big sigh, he sat up and opened the door again. "What now?" He said, not exactly sounding welcoming. The only deity standing outside was [Name]. "May I come in? It's only for a minute.." she said, her voice barely audible.

He stared at her with those blank eyes. "Fine. Come in" He sounded like he didn't want anything to do with her. [Name] nervously walked inside and closed the door behind her. "Thank you" she said, walking over to his bed and sitting on it. "What do you want woman? And please don't make it something stupid" He sounded annoyed with her presence. "I'm leaving Asgard" she went straight to the point. This peaked his interest, but not much. He looked at her, but said nothing, just waiting for her to say something more. "I want some space and alone time" He laughed, a mocking laugh. "And now you come asking me for that? You don't deserve it." He said coldly "I'm not asking. I'm letting you know" she responded blankly.

Silence. That was all she would get in return for her announcement. Odin turned so he didn't have to see her face. He heard what sounded like a small sob. He looked at her and said in a softer voice. "Do you have somewhere to stay?" He asked softly. "Mhm. I have" she responded. He stared at her for a moment before talking again. "And where will you be staying?" He sound curious "A friend of mine" she said smiling.

He sighed, not seeming to believe her for a moment. "Who?" He questions. "Lucas" she responded "Lucas?! You, you're staying with Lucas?!" He said, sounding shocked. "Yes why?" She sounded confused by his outburst. "Lucas!? He's a, a male mortal! You can't stay with him!" His voice was angry now. "Why not? I've known him ever since he was born" she stand her ground.

Yes, this have a continuation.

Don't and DON'T ever ask me for updates, I'll update this oneshot if I want to. Keep in mind that I have a life too, just like you. Writing stories are simply a hobby of mine and I appreciate if you'll wait until I update again.

Bye luvs