A Little Sneak Peak

This story will NOT be officially released until I'm finished with it. This book will only count arc 1 and will span over a bunch more books. For now, I'm going to show all of the main cast and their personalities, traits, and what makes them unique in their own special way.

Rain is a 16-year-old boy. He's usually introverted but loves to help people in need. He has a huge passion for video games. He's the one who had formed the friend group and got it to where it is today. He has a secret crush on Violet, a girl who he had befriended in 2nd grade. He has a little sister, Sarah who he cares deeply for. He likes wearing all black all the time because he believes it suits him well, though he doesn't have a favorite color, he loves the color palette, red and black. He also loves fantasy related things as well.

Violet is a 16-year-old girl. Unlike Rain, she tends to be extroverted. She tends to do volunteering from time to time with help from her best friend, Elaina. She also has a secret crush on Rain. She has an obsession with purple. She is extremely smart, constantly getting all A's on her report card. She has black hair with a purple gradient at the end. She met Rain when she was being bullied, and he had helped her. When she wanted to thank him, she looked for him but Rain saw it as a sign of friendship.

Elaina, only one month younger than Violet and is her best friend and often calls her "Vi" as a nickname. She has a lot of passion to protect her friends, but wasn't able to help Violet when she was being bullied because she was sick during that time. She has blonde hair and always assists Violet with volunteering work. Her protective nature sometimes gets her into trouble, but she's fine with it. She silently calls herself "Shipper" as she believes Rain and Violet's romance will develop into something meaningful, and she fully supports them. However unlike Violet, her grades aren't the best. She also tends to be very creative, coming up with all of the decorations for the club room.

Sarah, a 14-year-old girl and is Rain's younger sister. She loves spending time with him and enjoys the company of the club. She tends to be more of a supporter, as she helps each of the club members with their problems. Whenever she plays video games (mostly RPG's) with Rain, she tends to play the supporter role. She styles her hair into a black ponytail because she thinks it fits her. She was influenced by Rain with his love of red and black, so she wears a red jacket unzipped with a black mini dress inside.

Zero, the oldest of the group, only being two months older than Rain. He is a huge tech nerd, as he has incredibly good hacking skills and has even built his own computer before. He's best friends with Lloyd, as they knew each other even before they went to school together. He wears a white jacket and has brown hair and wears glasses. He tends to play a lot of video games with Lloyd. Lloyd, beating him in almost everything that doesn't require physical abilities. 

Lloyd, a 15-year-old boy, the second youngest of the group. His grandfather taught him how to do martial arts, and he enjoys it. While not as good in video games as his best friend, Zero, he tends to be a lot more athletic, beating him in any athletic competition. He wears green and black and has black hair and is also black. He gets A's and B's in his report cards and he doesn't even study at all. He barely ever gets into fights, and when he does, he's usually protecting Zero. Zero and Lloyd share an extremely close bond.

And now, this is where the group of six start their journey...