Death and Rebirth

Chapter 1 : Death and Rebirth

My life isn't that impressive. I'm your average 30-year-old, I have a lovely family, a good paying job, and a lovely wife with two kids.
Life was great I graduated from college with a master's degree in robotics, computer science, designer, and electrical engineering. I worked at NASA as a robotics, computer, designer, and electrical engineering (hence why I have the master degrease at those things) I was even working on advanced AI (artificial intelligence for those who don't know) life was great and I still had at least a good 50 years ahead of me but as you know life can have many twist and turns and I so happen that I have taken a very wrong turn at a very wrong time.

It was late one afternoon I was heading home after going to the grocery store (to buy some groceries... shocker) I don't remember what happened and I probably will never learn but somehow... I died. It could have been anything, I was stabbed, I was mugged and they killed me, or I got run over by a truck ( how cliche I mean seriously how many animes get started by the main character getting run over by a truck out of nowhere 😞 be more creative writers... 🥺) But anyway I woke up in a stranger white void I can't tell up from down left from rights or if I was even spinning."hun I guess this is the afterlife... I thought that there would be at least my family or past relatives... Or at least somebody to tell me that I'm dead" I said or thought I don't know if souls can talk.

I was just standing there floating or standing... (I don't know, it's a void for crying out loud 😭).
It may have been there for seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even years I can't tell but it felt like an eternity."man is there anybody here is this heaven.. OR HELL!? If so how the hell am I in hell I mean I was a good person I went to church every Sunday I didn't commit any crimes well I might have stolen my sister's candy when I was 6 but still I was a kid (and that candy was my favorite and my sister hated it so it worked out in the end) but still !"as I pondered about in this weird colorless void I noticed something right in front of me.

"Create your character story". I read "Is this some sort of story platform or something to pass the time maybe I shouldn't use it, Buuuttt... I have nothing else to do so might as well just see what this does"I thought with determination. "Let's see... choose your world". I looked at it and there were multiple choices from multiple series and even my own world or even alien worlds. I looked through the list and there were so many, my original world, the world of One piece, the world of transformers, the world of Mass effect, the world of marvel and DC, there was literally a world where we were all candy people (how does that even work?). I thought to myself "maybe this is just some way to make stories to pass the time". I amuse myself, "there's no way I'm going to get reincarnated I mean that's literally the stuff of children's stories". Then I saw it, Naruto one of my favorite childhood animes it was quite good a little tragic but still good. It was excellent storytelling and a good moral story. But then again I don't really want to mess with it because well it wasn't my story...but then again I was dead not like you can sue somebody that is dead I mean it's not like it's going to reach the world of the living this is just something to do to pass the time in my eternal hell.

So I picked Naruto, then it said pick your character."hmmm what character should I pick should I become part of the main cast or become a side character but then again why get involved with the main characters it is a death wish, I mean a lot of people die and they kill for a living so maybe not a main character maybe make my own. So I thought about all the powers and jutsu that was in that world I remember about the uzumaki clan and they're sealing mastery, and the Yuki clan and their ice kankai genkai. So I thought why not be a half of uzumaki and half Yuki.

So I started writing. My grandfather was an uzumaki survivor from the destruction of Uzushiogakure from the second Great Shinobi world war. He was a seal master and escaping the destruction of his home and into the land of water he hid his identity and changed his name, he had plenty of archives of the Uzumaki clan that he brought with him to keep from them being taken by the iwa, kumo, and kiri.

He dyed his hair from Red to Black and changed his name to Tanaka Tanzo (random Japanese name I thought up on the spot I know I don't live in Japan I live in America and I'm polish) he married and had a son which he named Tanaka Sasuke(I know really original). He taught my father all he knew about sealing and told him to keep it a secret from the rest of the world because he did not want to put the last of his known family at risk but he did not want to have his family's history forgotten.

My mother was from the Yuki clan and was the twin sister of Haku's mom (she did not have a name in the anime or the books so I do not know what to call her) she met my father 3 years before Haku's mom met haku's father (I still don't get why would he murder his own wife and his own son... or daughter I mean seriously he looks like a girl!). But anyway I'm going to get ahead of myself I was born 2 years before haku and lived in the same village.

The next part said how do you look. I thought to myself."you know I think I will make this my dream look". So I started with my hair first, black hair with red strips because a uzumaki without red hair is like a fish without water (I know Naruto didn't have any red hair but it was to point that he was the son of yellow flash but still). Next was my eyes which I picked a vibrant purple with black edges, my body was of normal stature and nothing more that was relevant.

The next part said choose your elements Infinity. I thought about it and I know that ice release needed water and wind so I picked those obviously but then I remembered some techniques that I really love like chidori so I decided to put lightning as well because water and wind are good so why not have lightning in the mix. Also at the end I put it on a slide note kankai genkai as ice release (because well might as well put everything).

Then after everything was said and done a start story appeared."well let's start writing to pass the time"I thought with a sided."Let's start this so I don't go crazy"and I pushed the button expecting you for a page to write on like how you write on a computer. Then I passed out

When I came to everything was pitch Black I thought "Well I guess it was just ploy to make my hopes up to pass the time then to just rip it all away". Then I heard it was distorted and sounded very far away but I could hear something no... not hear something I hear someone! I tried to call him or her but I couldn't. It was like I didn't have the power to do so, and the place just felt so cramped. Then I tried to listen to it and I made out six words that I had no doubt were referring to me."I'm going to be a father" Oh shi-

Chapter end