Passage 36.

Love comes with defiency, disagreement, temper and lack of control. However it also comes with passion, care, hope, peace and dreams. What dreams? Dreams for your future, for your future being, and how you live your future days with the special somebody you want to spend that time with.

You cannot shut down your feelings for someone you deeply love, I believe that's impossible. Most believers inspired by the Brönte's, William's Shakespeare, Jane Austin, even the Bible. Have made strong stories and beliefs about love way back since the 1300's.

Love can get very messy and ridiculously out of hand, managing that is strong success, through Linley rainy pathways, grass painted with dandelions over the fields of green, down the cold roads and through the gloomy forests.

Wherever they may take my soul, tis not worth it if it does not bring me to you. Your being is worth, always positive, always reliable, and does not accept toxicity upon it. It resolves, it defines, and teachers us to be who we are.

As much trauma and defiant past your mind is filled with, Love and Peace is something to fight away that darkness, something you can wish apon yourself, something you fight for. You cannot take away desire that frees your mind from reality, over disagreement.

When you are given that opportunity, you should seek nothing more, you are given a person who accepts, cares, loves, and defines you. As a writer about romance passages, i believe that love is a ticket to living, a free trial till death, and a 1st place trophy in all desires.

Your being of me is much more, how you choose to live is by choice and dedication, partly or entirely, my love for you couldn't ever fade, it sticks like grass to compost, only ripped away by souls filled with darkness and distruction, nobody will pull the grass from the soil, not anymore.

Love is finding someone your soul clicks to like no other. You should never abuse that. I failed her, too many times I can count. I felt like I didn't deserve it at times. Everyone deserves a second chance, and an opportunity of love and happiness, don't loose that.

Because it's an opportunity you won't have again. So use it or loose it, before you end up with nothing and live your life with regret.