﹒❰❰﹒♡﹒Greetings﹒ʬʬ﹒🥟

𓏸 ﹒ㅤ🛞ㅤ☓ㅤ﹒ㅤ﹢ㅤ︵ㅤ﹒ Welcome to the 𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗱𝗼𝗺, 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐑

𓏸 ﹒ㅤ🛞ㅤ☓ㅤ﹒ㅤ﹢ㅤ︵ㅤ﹒ Welcome to the 𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗱𝗼𝗺, 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐑. Far from your home, after a long journey, you reached your destination after escaping the mist. Take a breath and look around our 𝗺𝗮𝗷𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱.

⌕ㅤ﹒ㅤ🕰️ㅤ﹢ㅤꕀㅤ﹐ㅤ⌑ㅤWhispers of your arrival

spread to every corner of the kingdom. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 desired to meet you and thus 𝗮 𝗸𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 came to escort you to his 𝗿𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗹 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲.

⫻ㅤ ﹐ㅤ𓈃ㅤ ﹢ㅤ 🏺 ㅤ‹ㅤUpon arriving in front of a gigantic, majestic door you awe at the elegant design on the door. The knight informs 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 about you and before you could stop admiring the craving on the door, it opens and in front of you now is a hall room. The red carpet calls you in front of 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐝.

% ㅤ📜ㅤ﹒ㅤ⏆ㅤ﹢ㅤ⬚ㅤ❝𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗮 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘀𝗼 𝗳𝗮𝗿,❞ said the king. He glanced at the scroll in your hand and then said, ❝We see you have a timeless scroll filled with 𝗵𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝘆𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿. Our people would love to know 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘀.❞

✸ㅤ﹢ㅤ⤹ㅤ🪶ㅤ﹐ㅤ𓍼ㅤ﹒ You put the scroll on a tray covered with 𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘁𝗵. Now you feel relieved knowing they are in 𝘀𝗮𝗳𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀.

∿ㅤ﹒ㅤ🛖ㅤ#ㅤ﹢ㅤ﹒ㅤᶻㅤThe 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 suddenly added,

as if remembered just now, ❝𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐑, since you are here, you might want to take a look around 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐦. The merchants here sell various types of supplements and you can find many more 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 stories in our libraries brought by travelers 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂.❞

⟡ㅤ﹢ㅤ⊻ㅤ﹐ㅤ🪞ㅤ➜﹒ㅤYour eyes glimmered hearing 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 and you hid farewell to 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 with a happy face.

﹢ㅤ␥ㅤ﹒ㅤ🏹ㅤ𓂃ㅤ↻ㅤWithin these pages, you will find 𝗮 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲 for those tales of faraway lands where the loved ones and dangers reside. We, with the ❛ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐘: 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗮𝗹 𝗥𝗼𝗮𝗱 ❜, are waiting here to spread your stories wide and far to 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀. Join us 𝕯𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗧 and bring stories to make it possible to save them 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘁.

 Join us 𝕯𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗧 and bring stories to make it possible to save them 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘁