𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒

When it rains it poursthere will be blood in the water

there will be blood in the water

this is our time not turning back
we could live like legends

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

In the heart of the racing world, where the scent of burning rubber and the roar of engines form a symphony, emerges a new prodigy destined to carve her name into the roads of Formula 1 history. Amalia Schröder, a name that would soon resonate across circuits worldwide, begins on a journey that will test not only her skill behind the wheel but also her resilience, determination, and unyielding passion.

Amalia's story begins at the close of her rookie Formula 3 season in 2014, a season that hinted at the storm she was about to unleash upon the racing scene. Born into a family steeped in the culture of speed, her earliest memories were painted with the hues of racetrack excitement. Her older brother, Axel, a seasoned racer himself, became her unwitting mentor, guiding her through the twists and turns of the racing world.

At a mere age of four years Amalia begins karting for the first time. The roar of the engine, the wind in her hair, and the taste of victory became the way of life for the young racer. From that moment on, her path was set. Along the way racing against the likes of  Charles Leclerc, Max Verstappen, George Russell and many other seasoned drivers.

As she moved through the ranks of karting and junior formula series, Amalia's talent became a beacon, attracting attention from seasoned scouts and racing enthusiasts alike. The transition to Formula 3 was marked by a series of podium finishes, and it was here that the racing world began to take notice of the rising star in their midst.

However, it was not all smooth sailing for Amalia. The road to Formula 1 is paved with challenges and obstacles, and she's faced her fair share. Doubters whispered about the hurdles a young woman might face in a traditionally male-dominated sport. Yet, with every turn of the wheel, Amalia Schröder defied expectations.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

WARNINGS: This book contains themes such as insecurities, anxiety, very bad mental health, mommy issues, mentions of death and talk of self harm. Please reach out before reading if these themes might be triggering.

DISCLAIMERS: I only own Amalia's story, in addition to other oc's, the plot and all dialogue. I how ever do not own any actual people mentioned or Formula 1 teams. Please don't steal my plot or images created.

COPYRIGHT: All works, character, ideas and content belongs to me unless otherwise stated. Please don't steal, copy and make profit of or distribute any work in this book.

 Please don't steal, copy and make profit of or distribute any work in this book

K Writes;
Hi thank you all for clicking on this story. This is my first Formula 1 story! I have been a fan for a while but have finally decide to post this story. This story uses social media to progress the story, as well as real life, so I hope you all enjoy.